PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3

The crowd I was in was was so into it that it was a pretty enjoyable watch. It just sucks I have to wait another year to see what happens next.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

the grandma was behind everything guys, the grandma lol

if you saw part 2, you allready knew that tho..

the only thing that creeped me out was all the old people in the garage... *%%?

i enjoyed it, started off slow, but so did the first 2

paranormal activity 4
cotober ??, 2012

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

the grandma was behind everything guys, the grandma lol

if you saw part 2, you allready knew that tho..

the only thing that creeped me out was all the old people in the garage... *%%?

i enjoyed it, started off slow, but so did the first 2

paranormal activity 4
cotober ??, 2012

I'm hoping they can tie in what happens next with what happens after the second one.  Like I said after seeing part 2 last year, I can see the least one actually taking place in the current year and the stepdaughter from #2 is looking for her little brother and all she'll discover all the answers

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

what i dont get is why in every movie the guy always stays. i would have dipped the first time it happened

Yes!! This !!

Originally Posted by drillest

Movie was the best out of all 3. Scared the shut out of me at the end i aint even gonna front.

P.S. I live in a 2 story house SMH

LOL I never saw 1 but saw 2 and i was scared for weeks. Def not seeing this
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

HELL NOOO you can't PAY me to watch another Paranormal Activity movie.
Never saw 1, saw 2 and was SHOOK. I couldn't sleep right for a MONTH straight. I'd be up for days it seemed like, I'M NOT EVEN LYING.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I feel you

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

However this movie was disappointing because some of the scenes left out severely affected the story and didn't tie up some things that happened in the first two movies. For example the fire scene shown in the trailers is not in the movie but if you have seen the first two movies you understand the importance of the fire with the burnt photo of Katie.
I seriously wish they kept the fire scene in the final movie for accurate story purposes, but you see Daniel burn the photo of Katie in the second movie. I wasn't the house fire.

Originally Posted by cs02132

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

HELL NOOO you can't PAY me to watch another Paranormal Activity movie.
Never saw 1, saw 2 and was SHOOK. I couldn't sleep right for a MONTH straight. I'd be up for days it seemed like, I'M NOT EVEN LYING.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I feel you
cant be real life...................

PA2 was straight comedy, tried to be serious and watch it in the dorms.  but me and my guys couldnt hold back from crackin jokes and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Micah is that dude tho, son brave as hell. 

The dudes who got scared to the point where they can't sleep and refuse to see the others must be real vaginas.
Anyway, I have a buncha questions.
Thanks to the dude who explained why the grandma killed her daughter.
I have a bunch of questions. The main thing I don't understand is, WHO THE HELL IS TOBY? Is he the devil the grandma made a deal with?
Can someone explain the Toby and daughter thing to me? So, what exactly was it that Toby wanted her to do for her that she refused and eventually agreed upon doing after tormenting her sister? Can someone also explain the witches coven thing to me? I understand that the daughter was possessed, but I also thought that her sister wasn't. Are both the daughters possessed or something? They saw her grandma kill the guy, why the hell would they go with their grandma? What the hell were the witches doing in the garage? Why is it that in every movie, the dude dies? Why were they even going after the husband?

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

Originally Posted by biglou2n

Originally Posted by LaunchPadMcQuack

when he opened the door and saw all them other ladies why did he decide to run back in the house? aand what i dont get is why would the grandmother kill her own daughter
The grandmother killed her daughter because the daughter didn't want to continue having kids. The grandmother was hoping for a boy, because that was the deal they had with the demon, for the first born boy.
mind=blown

so thats y it came full circle to the lil baby boy at the beginning of the first one. But y didnt they remember or say their mom was dead in the first 2
What little baby boy in the first one? I saw the first one and I dont remember any kid in the first one other then the photo of katie

I saw it twice. I enjoyed it. First time I saw it was at 4:30pm. Empty theater so I didn't get the enjoyment I desired. Went back late last night and caught a 10:10 showing with a super crowded theater. Chick behind me bust out crying LOL! 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by masturbates

Saw it. it was cool if u liked the others u would like this one

BUT THAT PREVIEW WITH THAT EXORCISM LOOKED GOOD %%# *%#%

no lie but the preview for that movie was scarier than PA3, dead SRS
This. Now I want to see it because PA3 didn't satisfy my expectations for being spooked.

But I'm not about that life
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by masturbates

Saw it. it was cool if u liked the others u would like this one

BUT THAT PREVIEW WITH THAT EXORCISM LOOKED GOOD %%# *%#%

no lie but the preview for that movie was scarier than PA3, dead SRS
This. Now I want to see it because PA3 didn't satisfy my expectations for being spooked.

But I'm not about that life
ohwell.gif
Mastur isnt lying,

the preview got the whole theater shook compared to PA3

im shook,

go watch that trailer

i X'd out, even tho i alrdy saw it, im at the crib alone and im STR8,

devil inside is people for strong will power and push theirselves to the limit to experience the unexperienced

^i might be about that life
ohwell.gif

Movie was
pimp.gif

The camera on the fan added so much suspense.
smokin.gif

The bloody Mary scene
roll.gif
Dude was comedy the whole movie.

The ending
eek.gif
smokin.gif
Definitely caught me off guard.

Spoiler [+]
I should've seen it coming but that one scene where he went looking in the closet & she jumped out with the mask
30t6p3b.gif
Made me jump right outta my seat
roll.gif

Dude behind me screamed a good 2 or 3 times too
laugh.gif
Loudest one in the theater.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

The dudes who got scared to the point where they can't sleep and refuse to see the others must be real vaginas.
Anyway, I have a buncha questions.
Thanks to the dude who explained why the grandma killed her daughter.
I have a bunch of questions. The main thing I don't understand is, WHO THE HELL IS TOBY? Is he the devil the grandma made a deal with?
Can someone explain the Toby and daughter thing to me? So, what exactly was it that Toby wanted her to do for her that she refused and eventually agreed upon doing after tormenting her sister? Can someone also explain the witches coven thing to me? I understand that the daughter was possessed, but I also thought that her sister wasn't. Are both the daughters possessed or something? They saw her grandma kill the guy, why the hell would they go with their grandma? What the hell were the witches doing in the garage? Why is it that in every movie, the dude dies? Why were they even going after the husband?

ill try my best...
toby is the demon.. the little girl gave the demon the name toby because she thought it was her imaginary friend..

the plan was to get them scared enough to want to go to the grandmothers house..

the grandmother made a deal to give up the first born son with a witches covent that she is a part of..

from here the grandmother raised the children cue movie # then movie #1..

This was my first PA movie. I then went home and watched 1 & 2, which made everything make perfect sense to me. I didn't understand why the Women were in he garage, or if they were apart of the people in the picture from earlier? But, I did get the whole significance of the picture that reoccured in each movie. ...but yeah, I def recommend after watching 3, then watching 1 & 2. The little added scenes, pulling into the driveway, micah in the kitchen, finding a burned picture that was taken in the drive way in 3... all makes sense. Pretty nice movie, exciting.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

If the demon just wanted a son why was he messing with them in the first place?

It had something to do with the ceremony that they were doing in the backyard with the fire and all that. I think Dennis was trying to explain that the cult would perform a ceremony and convince the girls to have a son. He was scaring the girls so they would go to the grandma's house and go through the ceremony.

Back
Top Bottom