Parents Imposing a vegan diet to children in Italy may risk Jail time.

Technically you can get a young child its necessarily nutrients through a strictly vegan diet but the parents have to be very much aware of a child's nutritional needs and how to get those nutrients from a vegan diet.
Doing it wrong and causing malnourishment can have severe consequences on a young child so I would agree that it's gross child neglect.

Lol @ all of these, "let the child come to their own conclusions." Uhm , parenting IS low level brainwashing whether yall want to admit it or not.

Is forcing kids into a certain Religion an issue?

Is forcing kids into sports an issue?

If the kids ARE healthy, why is it an issue.

Go somewhere with the, "let them figure it out on their own" nonsense.

Technically you can get a young child its necessarily nutrients through a strictly vegan diet but the parents have to be very much aware of a child's nutritional needs and how to get those nutrients from a vegan diet.
Doing it wrong and causing malnourishment can have severe consequences on a young child so I would agree that it's gross child neglect.
Exactly

The kids are messed up because they are vegan, they are messed up because the parents aren't feeding their child correctly.

The same way there are plenty of kids not healthy due to under or over eating in a "traditional " American diet

Vegan should be a type of ******ation. I'm seeing all these vegans whom look like crackheads and they swear their more healthier than a new born baby...

You fools need a t-bone and some shrimp. Talking about save the animals. Man get outta here, the animals are made to eat and be eaten, it's the cycle of life.

Just like your gonna become part of the earth for all eternity. That ribeye gon become part of me for dinner.

Fools who say plants taste so good, all plants taste like water to me. I don't eat veggies or fruits. It maybe only 2 or 3 veggies I might let touch my plate. Fruits I'll pass at all cost.

You can't blame veganism for negligent families. There are completely healthy vegan families out there.

I am not vegan, but there is nothing wrong with the lifestyle. There is a black dude competing in the powerlifting events in RIO.

He is a vegan. Of course some is genetics but you don't NEED meat in lofe

I am not vegan, but there is nothing wrong with the lifestyle. There is a black dude competing in the powerlifting events in RIO.

did he grow up a vegan though?

no he didn't 

veganism and vegetarianism is a 1st world luxury

Last edited:
Anyone else have more details on vegan protein options? will I have to eat a trillion lentils to get 20g?
Well, first we need to ask the question, "Do we need as much protein as we are told."

I have read so many conflicting studies on how much we really need.

Some say 1g per lb of weight.
Some say .5 per lb of weight.
Some say 1.5 per lb of weight.

But to answer your question, one serving is about 8g of protein. But you are a grown man, you won't be eating what they tell you one serving is

fish got it bad sometimes too.

they take the fins off sharks ALIVE then throw them back in the water.

imagine doing that to a mammal

this is HORRIBLE and things like these make me understand vegans and also why aliens dont want to come here.

2:11

Last edited:
Would raising a daughter vegan stop her from looking like she is 20 when she is 14?

This is relevant to my life.

did he grow up a vegan though?

no he didn't 

veganism and vegetarianism is a 1st world luxury

Not true. Excess meat intake is a first world luxury. Plant based diets are thousands of years old.

But maybe you mean choosing to be, in which case yeah I guess you're kinda right :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom