Parents Imposing a vegan diet to children in Italy may risk Jail time.

I don't eat veggies or fruits. It maybe only 2 or 3 veggies I might let touch my plate. Fruits I'll pass at all cost.
indifferent.gif

mean.gif

roll.gif

I can't even imagine a world of me not eating fruits or veggies, even if I still did eat meat.....

How do you pass on fruit and most veggies? 

Idk what you consume on a daily basis or what your diet is but thats crazy to me 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

mean.gif

roll.gif

I can't even imagine a world of me not eating fruits or veggies, even if I still did eat meat.....

How do you pass on fruit and most veggies? 

Idk what you consume on a daily basis or what your diet is but thats crazy to me 
laugh.gif
same here , i only eat chicken and fish but  i have to a salad and veggies  everyday with my meat entree  for dinner.

all i do is snack on fruit....  

papaya , cherries , strawberies, kiwi, white nectarines , white peaches,  blueberries , fuji and honey crisp apples ,  black berries, raspberries , cantelope,melon ...... i eat so much fruit everyday. i dont understand how people dont like fruit and veggies. 

Last edited:
the circumstances of your life are almost wholly determined by those of your birth, and part of that includes whether you were born to vegan/Christian/Amish/military/famous parents.

whatever effects their upbringing may have on them as they develop into adults just come with the territory, and so you have to let people raise their younglings as they see fit short of actions society pretty much universally rejects (you know what they are because I don't have to mention them).

if they want to deprogram later it's an option--usually--but that's just the reality of a world where no one objectively knows "the right way" to be a human being.

oh, and for the record I don't practice that lifestyle...I enthusiastically eat animals because the meat they're made of is delicious and satisfying. when they figure out how to do that with soybeans or something, I'm in...but until then give me your finest bacon double cheeseburger, por favor.

Last edited:
I don't care what somebody else eats

But don't treat yourself like a hero and the next man like a villain just because he doesn't have the same diet as you
I've only had this extreme holier than thou attitude with vegans. On the other hand I know quite a few vegetarians and and never had any issues with them.

Only meat i eat is fish or chicken ,that red meat and pork be having me in slow motion .

If anything cutting out sugar would be better than him eating a tuna sandwich.

Last edited:
I've only had this extreme holier than thou attitude with vegans and vegetarians 
and let me tell you they are absolutely no fun to be around

its probably because they are grumpy from eating beans all day

Last edited:

I've only had this extreme holier than thou attitude with vegans and vegetarians 
and let me tell you they are absolutely no fun to be around

its probably because they are grumpy from eating beans all day
grumpy to be around? lmao 

if anything my non vegan friends are grumpy because they feel like **** and never want to do anything 
roll.gif

Just had a talk with my bro about this.

Anyone who can PM me with some things to avoid that would be appreciated

Yo eat what you want....y'all treat diets like religions :lol:

The information is out there, the choices are yours. Life your life how you want to live your life.

l'd love to give up red meat for the health benefits but I'm a slave.

Carnitas make me soooooooooooooooo happy.

Last edited:
Italy is going to far with jail sentence.

I'm a meat eater but I eat plenty of greens and fruit too and feel great. I have no problem with veganism, I'm sure its a healthier life style but the preaching gets annoying. Not talking about anyone in here but its all over FB and I hear people complain about the lack of vegan choices at the cafeteria.

Anyone who constantly preaches and puts others down is annoying. This person on ig would always take the opportunity to call anyone who eats meat or uses animal products a bad person. Also said she liked animals more than people. Then go live in the wild by yourself, you dumbass. I guess she needed social media to promote herself to other people though.

I don't care what somebody else eats

But don't treat yourself like a hero and the next man like a villain just because he doesn't have the same diet as you
Repped.

Eat what you like. I'm about to make myself a homemade cheeseburger with bacon on top. It's better/cheaper than McDonald's.

Anyone who constantly preaches and puts others down is annoying. This person on ig would always take the opportunity to call anyone who eats meat or uses animal products a bad person. Also said she liked animals more than people. Then go live in the wild by yourself, you dumbass. I guess she needed social media to promote herself to other people though.
repped

Veganism is nothing more than a middle **** to the establishment. It's mission statement is hypocritical. science is behind being a carnivore. Eating meat is not a problem as long as it's balanced,of course,with greens and fruits.

"I just find it absurd that some parents are allowed to impose their will on children in an almost fanatical, religious way, often without proper scientific knowledge

laugh.jpg

Last edited:
I have a cousin who is vegan so I dont see anything wrong with it.
I just wish vegans would stop lying about Soy, like its a healthy food.
Soy is bad for you in MANY different ways.

Back
Top Bottom