Pastor Jermaine Simmons apologizes to his church after getting caught sleeping with a church members

I always get a nice chuckle from this video but somehow it creeps me out at the same time. The mass possession is on epic levels!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the insight my good sirs. I asked this guy at my job what he thought about it (he's from Georgia) and he said that it happened too long ago for people to care. Does that mean there are black people that just write off slavery as that was a long time ago in general??? Wild.

Somebody mentioned how black people got it worst of all and it's so true. Europeans went out of their way to strip
Black people of anything and everything that would give them strength and unity. They legit tried to blank the entire race. Aside from religion, I think wearing their names is one of the worst legacies of all. When I watch the nets with my dad he always says he wonders if Sean Kilpatrick ever been to Dublin. I have an ethic as hell name and I Feel like with it, I let them know right away I'm not even from the same planet as you so fall back.

I just want to see someone stand up and not move when being hit with those invisible powers. The reaction from the "pastor" would be hilarious.

I just want to see someone stand up and not move when being hit with those invisible powers. The reaction from the "pastor" would be hilarious.

This was my mom sometime in the mid-00s. I remember her saying "I don't want to mess up my hair", and they moved on to some older lady that fell on the floor and started convulsing when the anointing oil was rubbed on her forehead :lol: :lol: I say my prays every night before I go to sleep, but *Marcus Camby gif* to all the over-acting

Last edited:

Random story. I remember when the jersey era was coming to an end, I hit up the owner of my mixtape spot to see if I can use his store as a sort of consignment shop for my jersey's. He had recently "found god" and stopped selling mixtapes but said it was cool as long as I accepted god as my savior, etc. and I said sure.

All of a sudden, some lady came out of the back looking like the stereotypical African church goer, complete with what I'm assuming, was traditional African garb, holding a bible. Next thing I know, she was doing the whole Mary J. Blige thing by stomping her feet with her hand in a high 5 position while shaking her head asking me if I accept the lord as my savior and stuff. My man, who owned the shop, was behind me and I guess he was catching the holy ghost and started putting his arms out. I didn't know what was going on.

Long story short, the African lady starts pushing my head back and being the quick thinker that I am, I pretended to faint and the owner caught me and propped me back up. We repeated this charade for what felt like an eternity, but it was probably like 6 cycles of that. After it ended, I shook their hands and thanked them. I came in every Friday to collect my money and we never spoke about it ever :lol:

Last edited:
Random story. I remember when the jersey era was coming to an end, I hit up the owner of my mixtape spot to see if I can use his store as a sort of consignment shop for my jersey's. He had recently "found god" and stopped selling mixtapes but said it was cool as long as I accepted god as my savior, etc. and I said sure.

All of a sudden, some lady came out of the back looking like the stereotypical African church goer, complete with what I'm assuming, was traditional African garb, holding a bible. Next thing I know, she was doing the whole Mary J. Blige thing by stomping her feet with her hand in a high 5 position while shaking her head asking me if I accept the lord as my savior and stuff. My man, who owned the shop, was behind me and I guess he was catching the holy ghost and started putting his arms out. I didn't know what was going on.

Long story short, the African lady starts pushing my head back and being the quick thinker that I am, I pretended to faint and the owner caught me and propped me back up. We repeated this charade for what felt like an eternity, but it was probably like 6 cycles of that. After it ended, I shook their hands and thanked them. I came in every Friday to collect my money and we never spoke about it ever :lol:

:rofl:

Why don't you have your own church now bro? You would make a killing, lol.

Yo i went to a church one time and they passed around the collection plate. Counted the money and announced they didnt get enough money and proceeded to past it around again. I was done with church after that.

Dude, this was every Sunday at church. Don't let there be a 2nd service in the afternoon. My aunt would be giving these fools her money

Your boy is becoming a pastor so I can get some of that milf church yambs.

:smh:

I chuckled at the part where he said his brother wants to body people talking down on the internet, cuz he's not all the way saved yet.

:lol:.

sad. cant believe the things I'm reading from yall that goes on in churches. I used to go every sunday as a kid until I was given the choice.

Never went back. But I will go on easter or new years

Same for me.

I remember one day it just hit me. Everything sounded like a stereotypical cult chant. Like I sat there wondering what the difference was between these chants and prayers....and that episode of Martin when he joined the cult :lol:.

I only go to Church on Easter to make mom's happy. Spirituality is within yourself. Then when you find out the history of it....you just smh.

I never knock anyone's beliefs. Whatever helps you find peace is cool with me.

But I can't get down with the blind eye to the atrocities and hypocrisy with the major monotheistic religions.

Some of these stories :lol:

I heard that one of the pastors at a well known church in my area got his side jawn pregnant. People walked out to the car and either her or his wife put fliers on everybody's car exposing him.

Crying.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Why? Is it out of habit or because you feel you have to?

I'm not sure what you are asking. But I grew out of the habit of going to church when I started doing my own research and reading all the different versions of the bible and the inconsistencies. I started reading and teaching myself. I don't really need no one to preach to me whats in the bible. I also believe I should be able to pray directly to god. I do believe there is a higher power tho that we as people were programmed to never understand.

Explain to me how the pyramids were made!

How Sway!

I stopped going to church a few years, but I don't have many issues with people that do. My issues are with those churches lead by power hungry preachers and have a blind-faith congregation. Maybe because I grew up catholic, or that I'm not from the south, but never dealt with churches like the video unless I was visiting someone else's. Always seemed weird to me. My churches were just boring lol.

I think this belongs in here too. I thought it was funny as hell, and fit perfectly.

I'm not sure what you are asking. But I grew out of the habit of going to church when I started doing my own research and reading all the different versions of the bible and the inconsistencies. I started reading and teaching myself. I don't really need no one to preach to me whats in the bible. I also believe I should be able to pray directly to god. I do believe there is a higher power tho that we as people were programmed to never understand.

Explain to me how the pyramids were made!

How Sway!

You ended the other post by saying you never went back to church, but you will go on Easter and New Years. I was curious as to why those dates.

Last edited:
I always get a nice chuckle from this video but somehow it creeps me out at the same time. The mass possession is on epic levels!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

I remember when I was young, I was shook as hell too say "swear to God" while lying.

Did it once and realized nothing happened.

I had to be around 8 to 10.

Last edited:
They just gonna give that person a MvC level hadouken until they fall :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Son sounds like a new character in Street Fighter with that attack line "TAKE IT! TAKEIT!!! TAKEITT!!!"

They'd probably just really put hands on you then. Not necessarily in a hostile way but enough to make you go "WTF! Why are putting your hands on me?!" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom