Pat Riley vs Chris Bosh

I'm about to put a certain poster on ignore.  His posts give me a headache 
sick.gif

I remember seeing that interview live.....lmao at wanting to 'chill', what kind of idiot would admit to not wanting to work hard?

I remember seeing that interview live.....lmao at wanting to 'chill', what kind of idiot would admit to not wanting to work hard?

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

did these guys get together so they dont have to so work hard? 

once pat coaches them theyll think otherwise

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

did these guys get together so they dont have to so work hard? 

once pat coaches them theyll think otherwise

"He wants to work, and we want to chill..."
..and you got some dudes on here arguing that it's all Spoelstra's fault.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

The funny thing is that for all the talk about his great game yesterday, dude still grabbed just 6 rebounds. It wasn't his lack of scoring (at least not high post scoring) that was criticized in Miami's losses this season.

The funny thing is that for all the talk about his great game yesterday, dude still grabbed just 6 rebounds. It wasn't his lack of scoring (at least not high post scoring) that was criticized in Miami's losses this season.

Originally Posted by JUS3

30t6p3b.gif

its definitely not his fault. i mean these 3 expect to just not work and win? c'mon now

Originally Posted by JUS3

30t6p3b.gif

its definitely not his fault. i mean these 3 expect to just not work and win? c'mon now

Back
Top Bottom