Pat Riley vs Chris Bosh

I dont know if this been posted but if it has this can be locked

LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh make up the Big Three of Miami..but word coming from my Miami tipster is Pat Riley is not very impressed with Chris Bosh..Bosh has averaged a measly 14 pts and five rebounds and his interior toughness is in serious question..My source goes on to tell me that Riley would consider moving Bosh if he could get a decent big man in return..someone that plays more like Joakim Noah or Anderson Varejao..a total energy guy to compliment LeBron and Wade’s scoring..Obviously those two guys aren’t available at the moment..especially Noah who will be in Chicago for years to come..I always suspected Bosh’s stats were inflated by him playing in Toronto..Sure he’s an All-Star caliber player..but not the All-Star that will help the Heat win in the Playoffs..Maybe this is all hearsay..but I wouldn’t doubt Pat Riley is trying to win this year, and wouldn’t hesitate to pull the trigger on a trade if he thought it would better his team…-TO

Source: Terezowens.com
Yes, the same source that broke the Delonte/Gloria story yall remember that right?

Rajon Rondo gives advice on Chris Bosh
"Maybe it's a role you have to take on,'' Rondo said. "That's what KG did when he came to Boston. I wasn't watching much basketball when he was playing in Minnesota, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't a 'defensive stopper' for them. He was an MVP.

"But then he came here and was asked to do something different. Sometimes you've got to be willing to do that.''
Source: Espn Boston

I dont know if this been posted but if it has this can be locked

LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh make up the Big Three of Miami..but word coming from my Miami tipster is Pat Riley is not very impressed with Chris Bosh..Bosh has averaged a measly 14 pts and five rebounds and his interior toughness is in serious question..My source goes on to tell me that Riley would consider moving Bosh if he could get a decent big man in return..someone that plays more like Joakim Noah or Anderson Varejao..a total energy guy to compliment LeBron and Wade’s scoring..Obviously those two guys aren’t available at the moment..especially Noah who will be in Chicago for years to come..I always suspected Bosh’s stats were inflated by him playing in Toronto..Sure he’s an All-Star caliber player..but not the All-Star that will help the Heat win in the Playoffs..Maybe this is all hearsay..but I wouldn’t doubt Pat Riley is trying to win this year, and wouldn’t hesitate to pull the trigger on a trade if he thought it would better his team…-TO

Source: Terezowens.com
Yes, the same source that broke the Delonte/Gloria story yall remember that right?

Rajon Rondo gives advice on Chris Bosh
"Maybe it's a role you have to take on,'' Rondo said. "That's what KG did when he came to Boston. I wasn't watching much basketball when he was playing in Minnesota, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't a 'defensive stopper' for them. He was an MVP.

"But then he came here and was asked to do something different. Sometimes you've got to be willing to do that.''
Source: Espn Boston

i mean it could be just talk but these rumours bout 2 gain steam if he continue to play poorly

Terez Owens is reporting this

i mean it could be just talk but these rumours bout 2 gain steam if he continue to play poorly

Terez Owens is reporting this

Who would want Bosh, though? Seriously? Especially with that contract.

I just read a Whitlock column where he says they should consider trading him...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

salute on that war report avy pic...

i believe this bout 2 ugly for Chris Bosh people are starting to speak on this topic should Chris Bosh be traded and people callin him "soft"

espn had a topic on first take and they kept hitting Chris Bosh hard

Jemele Hill went hard on the paint on him his confidence bout to hit all time low

Originally Posted by Dapper D

salute on that war report avy pic...

i believe this bout 2 ugly for Chris Bosh people are starting to speak on this topic should Chris Bosh be traded and people callin him "soft"

espn had a topic on first take and they kept hitting Chris Bosh hard

Jemele Hill went hard on the paint on him his confidence bout to hit all time low

^^^ That's exactly the problem they will have...everyone seeing the real Bosh,while his numbers should go up if moved, I don't see anyone wanting to pay that money...and what teams have the cap space or contracts to deal anyway?

^^^ That's exactly the problem they will have...everyone seeing the real Bosh,while his numbers should go up if moved, I don't see anyone wanting to pay that money...and what teams have the cap space or contracts to deal anyway?

Originally Posted by peter80warrick

Trade Bosh for Kevin Love. Love is a much better player than Bosh. Love knows how to get the boards.

you are a genius peter Pat Riley make this trade happen... Kevin Love grab 20 + boards against the Lakers then u know he can grab at least 15 boards against Boston and Orlando

Trade Bosh for Kevin Love. Love is a much better player than Bosh. Love knows how to get the boards.

you are a genius peter Pat Riley make this trade happen... Kevin Love grab 20 + boards against the Lakers then u know he can grab at least 15 boards against Boston and Orlando

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

But Love is still undersized and not that polished offensively. Bosh needs to man up real quick like Pau did after the Boston series

rumors of breaking up the 3 kings already and its only november
laugh.gif

kanyewest_taylor_swift_picggroup50659.jpg%3fwidth=600

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

But Love is still undersized and not that polished offensively. Bosh needs to man up real quick like Pau did after the Boston series

Back
Top Bottom