Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

nnarum wrote:
Saying Moss doesn't own the record is like saying Roger Maris didn't break Babe Ruth's record. Nobody wanted to give Maris credit, because he did it in more games, and fans wanted Mantle to break the record. Moss can't change the number of games there are, but he did pass the single season record. Regardless of games. It may be nice to think what Rice could've put up, but we can't. Moss is the record holder with 22.
My stance (and my response to that): Moss holds the record. I'm just more impressed with the guy in 2nd place, in the case of this record ANDoverall.

Why do people keep saying they went undefeated for a season if there's still the playoffs to go.......

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

-FOR THE LAST TIME PEOPLE, SINCE YOU CANNOT READ-

Randy Moss took *one* of Jerry Rice's records. ONE. O-N-E. He has 20+ more that need to be taken by Randy Moss before he is crowned GOAT.

Could it happen? YES. Will it happen? We will see in TIME.

Calm down with the talk. Let a few more records get torched first, and celebrate the record he took tonight.

0a335edcc720e91e4dbf0b1b1ac1a3846ce3dff.jpg

Props man, 16-0 is nuts.

Glad the Giants played hard, hopefully the injuries aiin't too serious man, this game is meaningless b/c next week is more important.

Tom Brady is the GOAT. 3 rings, single season TD record, and an undefeated regular season with a chance to be the QB of the GOAT team.

Well, now we can OFFICIALLY say congrats to the Pats.

First of all, props to Coughlin and the Giants for coming out and actually playing hard. I love the fact that they didn't want to just sit back and"give" the Pats the victory.
pimp.gif

I think it's safe to say Coughlin has earned his extension.

Secondly, MAJOR props to NE. They answered the bell and rose to the challenge. They could have easily quit when they were down in the second half but keptfighting. Baltimore, Pitt, Jets, Boys, Giants, Colts, etc all tried. But damn, a perfect season. Wow.
pimp.gif

Tonight is what the NFL is all about fellas.

Second chapter to this storybook season starts in 2 weeks. Like I've been saying all season, I'm pulling for history.
pimp.gif

As soon as that reporter asked Brady what 16 - 0 meant to him, I immediately got this picture in my head of Brady saying "WE DA BEST!!! word toKhaled!"

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i don't think it's THAT outlandish to say:

MOSS FOR MVP
Why?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Brady's TD Record breaking Peyton's > Moss' TD Record breaking Rice...with 4 extra games to do it.

Congrats to the Pats. I'm happy to see history being made. I never thought I'd root for the Pats...

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

i don't think it's THAT outlandish to say:

MOSS FOR MVP

Moss had a great season, but Brady is the MVP hands down.

Second chapter to this storybook season starts in 2 weeks. Like I've been saying all season, I'm pulling for history.
exactly my feelings unless the cowboys make the super bowl ... i think its cool to be able to tell the grandkids that i witnessed the best ever

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Why do people keep saying they went undefeated for a season if there's still the playoffs to go.......

Yea i know. If they lose it will seem like it didn't happen

to all pats fans and haters. the patriots are still a dynasty. 16-0 baby. this team is in the history books if they win the super bowl ornot. their is no * only in your mind. brady is the greatest.
red sox pats celtics great to be in new england.
smokin.gif
smile.gif

i cant stand the%#$*##+ patriots

and what the hell were the giants doin at the end of the game? takin as much time as possible off the clock.......get the **+! out of bounds you idiots. justhanded the damn game at the end with piss poor clock management

asterisk2.jpg

nnarum

laugh.gif
@this kid slurpin the patriots now

Back
Top Bottom