Paula Patton...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Y'all can find faults even with Ms. Patton? $!%% is wrong with you?

This chick is the definition of DIME.

I don't care about her acting. Not one bit.

spoken like a true thirsty virgin, I see better looking women on any given weekend night in Dyckman...and alot of people will care about her acting, shes a damn actress, you pay to see her perform, if i wanted to be amazed by truly gorgeous women ill just check the fine girls thread here on NT.
overrated +!% female.
.... but your wife is beat.

/thread

Seen Mission Impossible last night. When she changed clothes in the car I was HOPING for a nip slip LOL! She's a 10 in my book.

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Pics of said better looking women.

Tool.
yes hold on, let me go pull them in the street and ask them to pose for me so that i can prove to virgins on the net that there are in fact better looking women walking the streets than these celebs....step out the house once you let go off your penis.
... or maybe you could "pull them in the street" and then demand they pay for a photo shoot like you tried with NT
roll.gif

spoken like a true thirsty virgin, I see better looking women on any given weekend night in Dyckman...and alot of people will care about her acting, shes a damn actress, you pay to see her perform, if i wanted to be amazed by truly gorgeous women ill just check the fine girls thread here on NT.
overrated +!% female.

/thread

well dayum..

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Pics of said better looking women.

Tool.
yes hold on, let me go pull them in the street and ask them to pose for me so that i can prove to virgins on the net that there are in fact better looking women walking the streets than these celebs....step out the house once you let go off your penis.
... or maybe you could "pull them in the street" and then demand they pay for a photo shoot like you tried with NT
roll.gif

You are beyond corny my man....yeah ok...my wife is beat
roll.gif
make that statement once have the balls to post what you locking, till then take a seat herb.

Being 23 and single >>>> being 35 and married to a. never mind, that was rude
grin.gif

I'm just saying, you can't do better....

P.S. My ex has been posted by other NTers in both the Asian Appreciation threads and the Cute Girls one
pimp.gif

Your girl has been posted by you in the... threads made by you.

Ask about me.

I liked Paula Patton's facial expressions during Mission Impossible 4.

Paula Patton > Zoe Zaladana

Being 23 and single >>>> being 35 and married to a duck

I'm just saying, you can't do better....

Dat Foreveralone swag, keep living herb....lying to the Internet....post a pic of anything, at least find a picture of you next to something somewhat attractive, talk all the !#*@ you want, disrespect my wife all you want, to me you are nothing but a herb behind a computer who is even afraid to post up a pic.Inb4 "I have nothing to prove"

Zoe Saldana don't even belong in the same sentence as Paula Patton unless we're talking about their acting skills, she got the body of a 11 year old
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ksteezy getting mad again
laugh.gif

At least once per thread.

Priceless.

Like I said, NT knows the deal. You are Forever an I$$er

smile.gif

"Ask about me"
roll.gif
cant respect a dude that would disrespect someone's wife without reason hiding behind a computer, my son come at me all you want, but talking wreckless about who I'm married to is straight up vagina talk, type of !+%@ you won't dare say to my face, herb.

You know I don't know why yall thirsty over this woman she has no breasts and barely any other curves. She must be real classy or something because she doesn't look like anything special at all

BTW you know it's sad when ppl start beefing on the internet using .gifs LOLOL

overrated +!% female.

/thread
loluw.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Zoe Saldana don't even belong in the same sentence as Paula Patton unless we're talking about their acting skills, she got the body of a 11 year old
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Zoe is 
sick.gif
 and not the good way, don't know what peeps see in her

Back
Top Bottom