Pawn in a parental game vol. Manipulative parents

I'm sorry to hear that, OP. I think when people do things like that, they seriously belive as if they're doing it out of love

Last edited:
If I could I'd rep every single one of you I would.  It takes a lot to bare your soul on here and especially against your own mom.  I hope everything works out for the best for all of you, especially you Adidada.

Sorry to hear that, I have a great relationship with both parents. Everyone I know that lost a parent wishes they would have made amends or at least forgive and let go. Something to think about .
I lost my mom last year, and there is a gang of stuff that I wish that I could take back from my younger "trying to be a man too soon" years.  I had a great relationship with both my parents and I still feel bad for stupid stunts that I pulled. I couldn't imagine being at odds with my mom, I just couldn't.

You have to learn how to love from a far.
All my life I wanted my dad to be there.
After 17 years, when I take my yearly trip back home to SF, my mom begged me to just go see him. I gave in and made the trip to Sac-Town.
When he first open the door, it was like looking in the mirror. He started talking to me like I was 13 again(last time I saw him) and a lot of anger was building but I let it slide because I knew I could take him now[emoji]128516[/emoji]
Plus I didn't want to put my friends in a position to bail me out of jail. Anyway I was going to stay two days with him but he hasn't changed. Still manipulative, narcissistic, blames my mom for not being able to see me(which she has been his biggest ally and he ain't even know it). I was just looking for an apology and sign he understood he ducked up as a dad but it was just excuses and the same old.
I left the next day, I could tell he was hurt but couldn't deal with the bs anymore.
As I'm driving back to SF, I immediately called my mom and had a
tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo9_r1_250.gif

for about an hour while driving.
That day I just decided to accept this is who he is. I can't expect him to change, I have to forgive him and let the anger go and distance myself from him but still love him in some capacity.
The biggest thing in this world that is hard to learn is forgiveness and letting people live and recognizing the people the closest to you can hurt you on the drop of a dime.
But we are all flawed and selfish to an extent and we have to understand that the best way to grow is accepting the truth and to speak it as much as possible because nothing is owed or guaranteed to you.
Find peace in yourself and keeping getting to your dreams and goals and understand not everybody wants you to win.
At the end of it all(as sad as it may seem) you are all you have and if you don't take care of yourself and stand for your own principles/morals, no one else will.
Accept, acknowledge, forgive and love from a far.
[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]️

Last edited:
ppl forget some kids arent lucky to have loving mothers. thats why i advise dudes these days to look for real wholesome women so your kids dont turn out messed up. watch how they act, watch their character...
if she got crazy eyes **** of there :smh:

Back
Top Bottom