Pawn shops FTW!!!!!

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'm guessing your best bet on finding a deal in pawn shops would be those in urban cities.

but you'd prob have to check in daily to find any steals.

You ain't never lie. This area is crack head CENTRAL.
I doubt you listen to Gucci Mane dirty but that area he always references Bouldercrest
thas where its at
smh.gif
i was jus listenin to OJ Da Juiceman
laugh.gif

but yes hit up the HOOD pawnshops, they are FTW. got all my car audio stuff from there for mad cheap
pimp.gif

All cities are urban.
...chicago is a city...but has more "suburban" areas within the city limits...than say a city like NYC.

ur⋅ban   /ˈɜr
thinsp.png
bən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ur-buh
thinsp.png
n]Show IPA Pronunciation

-adjective [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]of, pertaining to, or designating a city or town.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]living in a city.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]characteristic of or accustomed to cities; citified: He is an urban type.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Origin:
1610-20; < L urb

the hood pawn shop by me sucks cause they specialize in gold chains and grills. they actually make grills in the pawn shop.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I'm guessing your best bet on finding a deal in pawn shops would be those in urban cities.

but you'd prob have to check in daily to find any steals.

You ain't never lie. This area is crack head CENTRAL.
I doubt you listen to Gucci Mane dirty but that area he always references Bouldercrest
thas where its at
smh.gif
i was jus listenin to OJ Da Juiceman
laugh.gif

but yes hit up the HOOD pawnshops, they are FTW. got all my car audio stuff from there for mad cheap
pimp.gif

I used to work at Circuit City and you would be suprised at the stuff people brought in and how much they paid for it. I saw a computer not worth more than$10 that somebody paid $250 for
roll.gif
... 1080P high def camcorder for $80
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dugtrio

thats a good deal ha? last time i checked the pawn shop by me they only had guns, rims and gold chains ha? maybe a busted tv or two ha?

47d25e84bd7d562fbe8fc2efc445689f40124e7.gif

That joke is already lame and played out, try again.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

All cities are urban.
...chicago is a city...but has more "suburban" areas within the city limits...than say a city like NYC.

ur⋅ban   /ˈɜr
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
n] Show IPA Pronunciation

-adjective [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]of, pertaining to, or designating a city or town.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]living in a city.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]characteristic of or accustomed to cities; citified: He is an urban type.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Origin:
1610-20; < L urb

Due to these hard economic times, Pawn shops and Craigslist have been booming. Everyones struggling so theyre selling stuff off for crazy prices. Ive beenbrowsing CL everyday and find ALOT of good deals on things.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by dugtrio

thats a good deal ha? last time i checked the pawn shop by me they only had guns, rims and gold chains ha? maybe a busted tv or two ha?

47d25e84bd7d562fbe8fc2efc445689f40124e7.gif

That joke is already lame and played out, try again.
i'm dead serious, good try though.

smh.gif
eek.gif
I've never seen any deals like that...I guess im looking in all the wrong places...but i will be goin to few more to see if i can make a come uplike that

my mans got a set of technics with speakers for 200 bucks at a pawn shop. i never buy warranties anyway so i usually cop electronic random stuff at pawn shops.got my lcd moniter there for 30 dollars

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

All cities are urban.

ur⋅ban   /ˈɜr
thinsp.png
thinsp.png
n] Show IPA Pronunciation

Origin:
1610-20; < L urb

...been to Chicago several times
...work in NYC.

I've been around both enough to know there's a big enough difference in the two

Clearly there are big differences we're talking about a difference in population by multiple millions. But I think some apt comparisons can be made andwould argue the city of Chicago is no more suburban relative to it's size/population than NY. Certainly a bit more spread out but that's cause there ismore room.

I think you could easily compare Manhattan to the Near North/Loop in Chicago and the Northside to Queens, and the West side to the Bronx and the South side toBrooklyn just on a smaller scale as it's a smaller city. I would love for you to show me a picture that's in the city limits of Chicago that is moreSururban than specific parts of Queens which as far my knowledge of NY goes is part of NYC.

I don't care to say Chicago > NYC or NYC > Chicago. I don't care either way. But to pose Chicago is somehow less urban than NY is quite simplyignorant.

Back
Top Bottom