PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

Extremely happy with my pair as well.. I wonder how this release would have been if they were "limited".

Man I've been checking this thread everyday waiting for some info on the Blakes. You think by now we would have heard whispers about a drop date. I know some UK sites got them but nothing here statside. At the very latest I expect to hear something about these by Valentine's Day. If anyone has any info and would like to share, I'm all ears.

My lil man's Melo's finally come in from Eastbay tomorrow.. Been holding off wearin mine so we can rock em together.

Last edited:

Extremely happy with my pair as well.. I wonder how this release would have been if they were "limited".
they seemed to be pretty limited in EU. Nike had them on their site twitter link only and sold out in maybe 20 minutes. Really don´t know why they released like that but glad I was able to spot the link and get them.

Y'all right. Be patient ands someone on EBay Will sell for Damn near retail. $145 shipped. That's what I would pay retail plus tax here in NYC.

Slept hard and need these in my life. Did they sit in anyones city? Gonna be up in Tallahassee tomorrow & check up on them.

you're quick 
smokin.gif

and gone just like that

Last edited:
I went TTS on the Melos and the toe box is extremely tight. Should have went .5 size up

Yep, I've sized up .5 on every AJ1 since Shadows (my 1st recent AJ1) bc I got em in true size and they were narrow at the toebox. Plus you can add/swap the insole to make em a lil more comfy.

Fam trust me these are TTS. Some dudes on here don't even be cutting their toe nails, that's the only way these would be tight fam.

Or everyone has different feet.. Wide, narrow, etc.

My Shadows in true size were so tight by the toes it left stretch marks and cracked the leather around the toe cap.

Fam trust me these are TTS. Some dudes on here don't even be cutting their toe nails, that's the only way these would be tight fam.

Eww. That's nasty.

nah 1s are TTS, .5 up and i wouldve been swmming in them

If you did a poll most people would say go a half size up on recent Jordan 1 highs. However, this stuff is all subjective. It depends on your feet and how you like your stuff to fit. Some people who say TTS might already wear their stuff roomy.

Worst case: Take the insole out?

Back
Top Bottom