PE Jordan Retro 1 High Releases - Dec 20, 2014 (Melo, CP3, Blake Griffin)

I think they look better in the toddler sizes than mens. Dang i may need to track down a kiddie pair

mine from RCK wont be here til wednesday, hopefully sooner

the only pair of 1s that were tight in my true size were the chicagos from 2013? and they werent necessarily that tight but the outside of the shoe was KILLING my pinky toe. Felt like it was just rubbing all the skin off it thru my socks :smh:

had to let them go. Black/Reds, barons, Black/Gum all are TTS for me

Good looks was literally coming back to say oh here they are :lol:

I need to go home and figure out what size of kids kicks i dont have yet

Rock City Kicks pair just came in ..

Slipped on the right foot

View media item 1374568

Shoes trees did the toe box on either shoe no justice (pic really doesnt shoe the lumps oh well)

View media item 1374569

Beautiful shoe nonetheless glad i pulled the trigger. Gonna stuff some socks in em til spring/summer

Last edited:

I should've sized up. Anyone in here need a 9.5 and want to give me their 10?
i can agree kinda ... my left shoe is tight on my toes and my right is perfect. Im workin on stretchinh it
I coulda swore I was in here a few days ago telling people to size .5 up on these and a few dudes were talking about failing to cut toe nails and what not.  When in doubt....go up .5 sz on Jordan 1's.  Hope the stretching works for you. If not, I've been seeing them go for retail + shipping on ebay.

All my 1s are TTS though
I believe you. I just think for most people with 1's that's not the case. As a recommendation I'd say go up a half size just like I would with the Air Tech Challenge 2. I'd rather people be safe than sorry...especially with 1's. 

Are you just posting these as new pics because this is pretty old news that this colorway is releasing

Are you just posting to get your post count up?

There are many other threads to troll in if they offend you..

I dunno why, but the Russel Westbrook PEs are growing on me 
nerd.gif

I think that black swoosh throws them off... I dont know what color it should be but im not a fan of navy blue and black being that close together

Back
Top Bottom