Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

i stand behind my statement... if foamposite become outlet shoes.. and business isnt profiting from them as much cause they sitting... production numbers will decrease if mom & pop stores and foot locker cant maximize profits on foams and got to put them on sale... i can worry bout nike i own stock in nike so slow down homie... but back to subject pearl white i dont like all this flooding of the foamposites its devaluing the product... i expected these to fly like a plane..

Then you should've invested like 5-10 years ago.... I can tell you this.... You better have a nice large amounts of shares... Cause having stocks Lololol. You better know where your putting your money doggie. Cause if your wanting foams to skyrocket on sales..... YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW HOW STOCK SHARES WORKS.

NIKE SPENDS MORE ON OFFICE SUPPLIES THAN A SINGLE RELEASE OF FOAMPOSITES.........Ppl really think they know what they're talking about huh

Try to invest in something else. I'm telling you.... Nike isn't going to bring you in large amounts. Even with the new takeover they just acquired.

That one company that just got banned from the NBA is going to skyrocket. Look into that. But they'll go bankrupt after all is said and done hahaha

all im gonna say is this.. if this devaluing of product continues another company is gonna come thru and be on top... way to much flooding goin on with sneakers and its no good at all..  its not just foams imo

They're profiting more tho...
Why release 5 thousand pairs of blue foams when Nike knows they can sell 13 thousand?

They're not making a lot when they put out only 1k pairs. That's just them making their fans happy (the ones that get their pairs)

But I understand what your trying to say.

I personally dislike it.

Makes the shoe game salty.

how it make the shoe game salty when the kicks people tend to care bout the most is the ones that are seen limited or the ones that sell out fast... i know this off subject but why the royal foams getting so much praise cause those kicks are hard to get for alot people when they dropped... this is what make sumthin special in consumers mind having sumthin special.. nike are still marketing geniuses i was so happy to see what happen with those lebron 8s south beach joints it creates excitement...

people swear nike only makes a profit on retroed sneakers and that niketalk makes up 95% of their consumers.

welcome2jungle wrote:
how it make the shoe game salty when the kicks people tend to care bout the most is the ones that are seen limited or the ones that sell out fast... i know this off subject but why the royal foams getting so much praise cause those kicks are hard to get for alot people when they dropped... this is what make sumthin special in consumers mind having sumthin special.. nike are still marketing geniuses i was so happy to see what happen with those lebron 8s south beach joints it creates excitement...
After reading this dialouge between you and NWT...I concluded this, you have no idea about the business stratgey behind Nike. Two, I hope you are good with numbers because you sure cant put together a sentence that makes sense or that is relevant. NWT was correct in what he said about Nike's business strategy, they make a profit no matter what. A shoe can sit, or sell out instantly. Nike will get profit in the end

The royals weren't hard to get actually.... I got myself 4 pairs in total. 3 for retail 2 days after release. All I'm saying is.... No sneaker is safe. Heck... Even those Oly more uptempos released!

Originally Posted by never wear them

The royals weren't hard to get actually.... I got myself 4 pairs in total. 3 for retail 2 days after release. All I'm saying is.... No sneaker is safe. Heck... Even those Oly more uptempos released!
thought u had like 10 pairs to be honest.
laugh.gif

I wish I never asked the question to be honest, lol, I like the fact they're making a considerable amount of the foams, wish they would cater to the smaller sizes a little more, but it gives the people who don't have money at the time to get the cash together and purchase, I really hate the fact that certain shoes can only be enjoyed by people who can afford them.

Originally Posted by bigj505

thought u had like 10 pairs to be honest.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I know right.

did i say nike was losing no i didnt... people who are selling the nike will lose though if the shoes dont sell at regular price.. what sense you making telling me footlocker like doing ea's just to get rid of nike's that cant sell at regular price...i never said nike make most of their profit off sneakers you very ignorant for thinking i thought that also.. but sneakers did make nike what it is 2day.. last time i check jordan,sneakers and marketing got nike popular in 80s and 90s.. people sure forget history very quick i see.. last time i check nike dont own footlocker and it dont own finish line.. and dont own these websites who are selling the sneakers... let me be specific for yall nobody who aint the creator of the foamposites pearl white isnt happy about these foamposite pearl white sitting point blank.. i rest my case

Just kill it bro. Noone cares honestly. I don't even know why I Actually took my time and concentrated haha.

Only Ppl that can actually talk and support these statements are actual Nike Employees who work in that department.

Don't base it off on what you "SEE"

Just kill it bro. Noone cares honestly. I don't even know why I Actually took my time and concentrated haha.

Only Ppl that can actually talk and support these statements are actual Nike Employees who work in that department.

i care i wanna understand whats goin on.. but i do appreciate the info... never knew it was cool for a sneaker store to reduced price of a sneaker and be happy bout it..

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

i care i wanna understand whats goin on.. but i do appreciate the info... never knew it was cool for a sneaker store to reduced price of a sneaker and be happy bout it..

Well how would you explain sales and discounts? now you're getting ridiculous.

Originally Posted by dtor

$*++ im tryin to sell my DS pearls i cant even give these +%*@+ away

im not surprise at all i seen many people say the same thing... people think its cool for you to lose money on these pearl white that lost value when usually these foams value stay high.. like you a corporation or sumthin.. not cool at all if you a small biz operation..

FYI Nike makes like over 900% profit on each shoe sold they can sell foams for 40 bucks and not lose a dime...and as far as nike they make their money before the shoes get to the store.

Originally Posted by dtor

FYI Nike makes like over 900% profit on each shoe sold they can sell foams for 40 bucks and not lose a dime...and as far as nike they make their money before the shoes get to the store.

what makes a product valuable is that others can make a great profit off it...the people who have mom & pop operations dont make 900% profit and cant afford to give 25% or 30% or 50% off a sneaker just 2 get rid of pearl white that is sittin on shelf...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

These dudes are rambling...

aint that was "forums" are for? if not for guys to state the obvious..statements like "these dudes are rambling" lol dont look into it too much homie

NTNY got another shipment of 80 pairs that arrived today that came from NTCHI cuz they weren't movin out there

Back
Top Bottom