Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by purplehazen

one of the top 3 retro's that dropped in 2010, hot fire man

Agreed man. I'm prolly gonna cop a second pair this weekend with the EA 
pimp.gif

^^^^ buggin 02 pearls, blk gum soles & volts anyday over they champange pros. dont forget all blk, royal and the pines
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

top 3? out of ALL the pro's? really? 
grin.gif

From what has already came out, disregarding what is "scheduled" to release later on, I would agree.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

top 3? out of ALL the pro's? really? 
grin.gif
From what has already came out, disregarding what is "scheduled" to release later on, I would agree.
u would take these pearls over white 02's and black pro's? Lu...we can't be friends no more
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

for people in the bay area. The Tanforan Mall Footlocker and the Shoe Palace still have these and a load of other foamposites.

not sure of top 3 of all time, but its just a really dope shoe.. imo 02 pearls>royal pro's>black pro's with clearbottom...

anyone know where a size 7 will be available.. not even ebay has them

I was gonna cop today for $100 with the 50% off but then I was like I already have a pair already and I need some 02 pearls. but anyone looking for them try and stock loate them with ftl

I actually found mine on a Nike Outlet rack in Sawgrass. Someone had returned them apparently from ordering online and I managed to be the lucky finder of them. Wound up getting them for $125 a few months ago, and I immediately took to them. I'd never been into Foams before and if I didn't get these I likely wouldn't have looked forward to and later bought the Royals that dropped a way back. So damn happy I own these, they're absolutely indestructible. I wear them to the gym regularly and they still look like they're fresh out of the box. Hands down one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. And they flat out look awesome with just sweats and even jeans and a nice shirt.

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

I was gonna cop today for $100 with the 50% off but then I was like I already have a pair already and I need some 02 pearls. but anyone looking for them try and stock loate them with ftl

50% off? how? i have 2 pairs and id drive there like
1271824064_little-girl-parking-bike.gif

i wish i wouldn't of passed on these.......since i can't find the 09's anymore.......hopefully NY got a store that still sell DS 02 pearls tho so i could cop

I'm mad at people disrespecting these and acting like these pearls are arent foams. Dudes offering me half the retail price for my ds pair. Thats just rude.

pardon the typeo gentlemen. Thats me trying to swype on my smartphone while on the train. Lolol.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I'm mad at people disrespecting these and acting like these pearls are arent companies. Dudes offering me half the retail price for my ds pair. Thats just rude.

e0116a190b789de7405b599054cedd64bce1f0e4_r.gif

This line is frustrating the hell out of me.

Back
Top Bottom