Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by KMNewark

^^^ thank goodness new jersey doesn't have sales tax on sneakers.....

Haha, it's made up for in different ways, trust.

Tennessee does not collect income taxes.

Coming from Jersey, it was great as a kid not having to pay sales tax on anything or having much of a taxable income.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

was able to stock locate a pair in my size today from footaction got em for 170 not bad imo
haha same here, saw them while I went to FootLocker to pick up the Fresh Waters.

Footaction out here in Phoenix still has these at Retail. I was surprised to still see these at retail. I usually shop through Niketalk. Lol!! Like when theee Bred Foams went on sale, I scooped up 2 pairs. And out here in Phoenix, they're still at retail too.

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Footaction out here in Phoenix still has these at Retail. I was surprised to still see these at retail. I usually shop through Niketalk. Lol!! Like when theee Bred Foams went on sale, I scooped up 2 pairs. And out here in Phoenix, they're still at retail too.

Family I was out in Desert Sky saw them at retail and put them back down

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by PTone

Tennessee.  Thought I was the only one rockin Foams down here.

jezz Tennessee has a higher tax rate then ny

LA county is the same
thats what i though 
when i saw the sales slip i though of the high sales tax in LA 
i though NYC was bad 

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Family I was out in Desert Sky saw them at retail and put them back down

Lol!! Ya man, made me sad.... It's like Az is behind on sneaker news. I have to order my stuff from outta state cuz they do stuff just like that. My girl was with me and I was rocking my Bred Foams and she gave me the stink eye. Like "No way you paid 200 for those sneakers" (she hates my foams) and I was like "Naw, I got them on sale for 120".

tax
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom