Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Does anybody know where I can find these either online or close to the DMV in a sz.10 for a reasonable price? I've been trying to get these for the longest!

Im Done BS-in On These...

*Searches Buy/Sell Forum*

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I'm mad at people disrespecting these and acting like these pearls are arent foams. Dudes offering me half the retail price for my ds pair. Thats just rude.

pardon the typeo gentlemen. Thats me trying to swype on my smartphone while on the train. Lolol.

thats niketalk low ballers for ya 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I'm mad at people disrespecting these and acting like these pearls are arent foams. Dudes offering me half the retail price for my ds pair. Thats just rude.

pardon the typeo gentlemen. Thats me trying to swype on my smartphone while on the train. Lolol.

thats niketalk low ballers for ya 
roll.gif

seriously,  dudes are persistent with it too

Are these still on shelves anywhere? I passed on theses when they were clearance on NDC, now im regretting it

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

There are none to be found in SoHo.

Anyone know if there are any left in Manhattan anywhere?

Of course not. With all these thirsty dudes out there's no way they last on the shelves

Saw these at footlocker this weekend STILL at $200, with the coupon they're $170 but I still couldn't pull the trigger on that... almost a year why not go on sale??

still sellin at retail maybe, obviously nike made a grip of these. my 1st pair damn near beaters only after 3 months
30t6p3b.gif
my bron IVs more durable, pros still money on the playground tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLfootballer

Saw these at footlocker this weekend STILL at $200, with the coupon they're $170 but I still couldn't pull the trigger on that... almost a year why not go on sale??
footlocker almost never puts stuff on sale, they kind of make up for it with the coupons though....

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Can these be located thru FTL, Champs, Footaction and such?

41-14108-504 - give it a try...

I found some thanks

Yeah I noticed that, still at retail.

seen these sell on eBay for around $150

footlocker is holding da line at these at retail....i dunno why ya even bother waiting for these to go down in price, they know they can transfer em up north and keep selling em at 200.

Hope I can buy some pearls in size 7.5 and 8s
They did not drop here in our area!

I would cop them instantly!

Back
Top Bottom