Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

HBK :pimp:
900x900px-LL-d3ff67e6_sm.jpeg

900x900px-LL-eebd60a7_sm1.jpeg

900x900px-LL-70200e00_sm2.jpeg

Last edited:
:lol: there isn't just one tri state.

When he said "Philly or tri state", he obviously meant the trio of states that contains the city of philadphia

your best bet would be online, or wait till it gets warm again and buy it outta season...

nothing in store or by that time my size is sold out on line so I haven't seen anything cheap on these jackets

No one knows a place in harlem or bk to get one of these cheap

your best bet would be online, or wait till it gets warm again and buy it outta season...

nothing in store or by that time my size is sold out on line so I haven't seen anything cheap on these jackets

No one knows a place in harlem or bk to get one of these cheap

Try to haggle like Jim Jones... Srs go with cash,

make a slight scene, and talk your way down...you'd

Be surprised what you can get on 145th street &

Broadway with da arabs.

I wanted to say this but i wasn't tryna start that whole thing in this thread.

But, real talk, you ain't seein nobody rocking a Pelle Pelle or Avirex in the DMV in 2013.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: There's alot of stuff that's big in alot of places that will get you clowned in the DMV. Including those Biggie Marmots, even though Marmots in general are poppin in the DMV.

Since when?!

I wanted to say this but i wasn't tryna start that whole thing in this thread.

But, real talk, you ain't seein nobody rocking a Pelle Pelle or Avirex in the DMV in 2013.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: There's alot of stuff that's big in alot of places that will get you clowned in the DMV. Including those Biggie Marmots, even though Marmots in general are poppin in the DMV.

Since when?!

i've been seeing cats rocking marmot jackets and fleeces for years, at least since around 05.

i see them as much as i see Helly Hansens and Spyders.

it might be more of a PG thing, but i def see them on the regular as one of the main "non-North Face but still acceptable" type outerwear brands.

haha coogi sweaters I was in D.C. last year and there was a coogi store going out of business sale. Never seen a coogi store and that was probably the last time I will ever see one. People still rock South Pole? lol I've seen it at marshall's/ross STILL!

As a Pelle enthusiast since 1996, & being that im from Chicago, i like to say Pelle is the Tier 0 when it comes to leather jackets,
even though i love Andre Marc but i have to order to get those so pelle it is.

i've been seeing cats rocking marmot jackets and fleeces for years, at least since around 05.

it might be more of a PG thing, but i def see them on the regular as one of the main "non-North Face but still acceptable" type outerwear brands.

Been from Northern VA to DC to Hyattsville since 05 and have never seen anybody with a Marmot except NY dudes that went to school w/me. Not saying you're wrong, just from my personal experience.

But yea Spyder was cool for a minute then erybody hopped on Helly Hansen, personally I think HH looks ridiculous but to each his own.

What bammas need to stop doing is wearing them full ski jumpsuits when its barely below 50. It ain't that cold moe, go put some jeans on, looking like they wearing a waterproof onesie.

Been from Northern VA to DC to Hyattsville since 05 and have never seen anybody with a Marmot except NY dudes that went to school w/me. Not saying you're wrong, just from my personal experience.

But yea Spyder was cool for a minute then erybody hopped on Helly Hansen, personally I think HH looks ridiculous but to each his own.

What bammas need to stop doing is wearing them full ski jumpsuits when its barely below 50. It ain't that cold moe, go put some jeans on, looking like they wearing a waterproof onesie.

bruh it would be like 70 degrees outside and you could see someone rocking some North Face overall snow pants and a white tee :lol:

I'm not gonna lie I'm 26 with a suit-and-tie type job and i just stopped wanting to cop a Steep Tech like a month ago.

stores still be tryin to get $500+ in April/may. If I see em for three with a nice design on the back I'll be happy.

I feel like Al Wissam got popular and no one wanted a Pelle. Dude with the Wissam was killing dude with the Pelle off top. The Al Wissam disappeared and the Pelle leather was never the same. At least for me. I bought my last one in 04-05 maybe and remember thinking back then how long they been around with dope leathers

Back
Top Bottom