Penn State vs. Michigan HOMECOMING GAME 10/18

TD!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Royster= A Fairfax, Virginia product
pimp.gif
You from Fairfax? The hell you doing sporting a Cowboys sig
smh.gif

And yea Royster was a BEAST at Westfield (Eddie Royal went there as well) . He was also one of the best, if not THE best Lacrosse player in the nation. I wishwe (VT) had got him.

Originally Posted by JRose5

pimp.gif
Another overrated Westfield bum like Sean Glennon.

I didn't expect Michigan to play decent in the first half. But Michigan is starting to screw up.

Rob Stone, what a dusch bag. He should end his ESPN career.

JR5

indifferent.gif
Royster overrated?? ok

Originally Posted by JRose5

pimp.gif
Another overrated Westfield bum like Sean Glennon.

I didn't expect Michigan to play decent in the first half. But Michigan is starting to screw up.

Rob Stone, what a dusch bag. He should end his ESPN career.

JR5

EVERYONE around NOVA knew Glennon was trash going into his freshman year. Royster, on the other hand, is the truth
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

pimp.gif
smh.gif

And yea Royster was a BEAST at Westfield (Eddie Royal went there as well) . He was also one of the best, if not THE best Lacrosse player in the nation. I wish we (VT) had got him.

Born in Fairfax, raised in Alexandria for the most part.
laugh.gif
The Cowboysfan thing is a long story. I'm a lifelong Wiz and O's fan though if that makes things any better
frown.gif

pimp.gif
smh.gif

And yea Royster was a BEAST at Westfield (Eddie Royal went there as well) . He was also one of the best, if not THE best Lacrosse player in the nation. I wish we (VT) had got him.

laugh.gif
The Cowboys fan thing is a long story. I'm a lifelong Wiz and O's fan though if that makes things any better
frown.gif
Ok you get a pass for sticking it through with those two teams
laugh.gif
I wonder how many Orioles fans are left in this world
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
The Cowboys fan thing is a long story. I'm a lifelong Wiz and O's fan though if that makes things any better
frown.gif
Ok you get a pass for sticking it through with those two teams
laugh.gif
I wonder how many Orioles fans are left in this world
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I could probably count them on two hands

Penn State's offense looking like itself to start the second half
pimp.gif

That's a touchdown - he got one foot down and dove across the endzone - he didn't have to hold onto it when it hit the ground b/c the second he brokethe plane it was a touchdown since he had control when he broke it and already had a foot down .

Bad break again - that's a touchdown pass, if you caught a pass and ran it to the endzone, dove across the goal line and as you hit the ground on the dive,5 yards into the EZ the ball popped out upon hitting the ground, it would be a touchdown in any football league in the world. %#!**!$*... plain and simple. And%+*+ these announcers for trying to explain why that was the right call - yes the ground can cause an incompletion, but if you've already established acatch, which he did with the one foot in bounds, crossing the goalline is a touchdown. Had he gone out of bounds like that, it would've clearly been acatch as well.

laugh.gif
why the hell is Sheridan in? Threet was doing a decent job andSheridan is trash. Oh well, good for us

Edit: Michigan starting to look like themselves
roll.gif

Michigan is awful. Rich Rod won't get fired this year but if next season is anything like this I could easily see him being gone.

Maybin is a freaking beast... goddamn this kid is good. We raped Maryland recruiting-wise the last few years
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom