Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

you think so?

I saw them Saturday and really thought the gloss finish was poor in comparison to the metallic reds and the suns. skip pass for me.

By the pictures I first saw, they looked like trash.

We got them in at my store, I looked and saw they used same paint as the Suns and they look better than I thought.

^^^ guess im just tripping. I only looked at 1 pair this weekend and it was definitely suspect.
that said, we all know not every foam will be a good one so the one I saw could have just been one of the bad ones.

Dont care about anyones opinion on these, picking them up on Saturday... Solid coloways > All these new wack patterns/prints

might just add these normal looking foams to collection and call it quits with foams smh ie weathemens and thermal maps
f3a488fd_foams.jpeg

So are foams going up again? 230???? Hear i am thinking it was just a bump for premium camo. I'm grabbing the Knicks then I'm done with foams
I won't be done with foams persay (DEF want the knicks), but the price hike is something of interest (then again, this is funneling into Nike SIGNATURE basketball lines as well; e.g. the KD 6--with a NEW box to justify a price hike?!).

I hope Nike things about this...considering their 'average' consumer (which is probably hard to estimate)/how much they are willing to spend, price hikes could cause serious problems.

I won't be done with foams persay (DEF want the knicks), but the price hike is something of interest (then again, this is funneling into Nike SIGNATURE basketball lines as well; e.g. the KD 6--with a NEW box to justify a price hike?!).

I hope Nike things about this...considering their 'average' consumer (which is probably hard to estimate)/how much they are willing to spend, price hikes could cause serious problems.
I'm not so sure the price hike will cause the serious problems. i think the fact that Nike and JB will continue to match inferior quality (compared to OGs) with rising prices to be the problem. i have no issue with expensive, as long as i get what i pay for in a quality product.

waits for release date and someone to say this is the best colorway every or these >>>> royals.

they have the same texture and gloss to them as the metallic reds and phoenix purple foams.

united sailor - if these will be your first pair of foams go true to size, just keep in mind the first few wears may hurt your feet as the shoe breaks in.. its a little stiffer than most but softens up quickly..

Last edited:
they have the same texture and gloss to them as the metallic reds and phoenix purple foams.

united sailor - if these will be your first pair of foams go true to size, just keep in mind the first few wears may hurt your feet as the shoe breaks in.. its a little stiffer than most but softens up quickly..
Nah they ain't the first, just wanted to know if they were like the Suns CW, as far as texture. It occurs to me as i'm typing that i should have just said that, lol. 

Back
Top Bottom