Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

These shoud be easy to obtain and resell will be about 280 to 300 on release day and whats u with the 230 dollar for the plain foams as well.

I won't be done with foams persay (DEF want the knicks), but the price hike is something of interest (then again, this is funneling into Nike SIGNATURE basketball lines as well; e.g. the KD 6--with a NEW box to justify a price hike?!).

I hope Nike things about this...considering their 'average' consumer (which is probably hard to estimate)/how much they are willing to spend, price hikes could cause serious problems.
Actually, it is not hard to estimate. A company like Nike has plenty of business intelligence systems in place. They know exactly who their customers are for each shoe and how much said customer is willing to pay. They know they can charge $235 for a pair of foams and people will buy every pair available, be it customer or reseller. Either way they get the money, move the inventory, and the stock price goes up (the only thing that really matters).

Last edited:
but yeah last foam for me for a while it seems maybe something nicer will come out by end of year... those weatherman n thermal joints are not for me

hopefully the Playoff 8s and Kobe 8 would distract people from getting these online Saturday
ohwell.gif

just a clean looking shoe...def a GR...they will sell out and if it wasnt for raffles they would be very easy to obtain...but instead of just waiting on a line to get your pair you have to wait for someone to call you...die raffle system

What white? ?
That ugly upper that looks like faded dirty white.

I WISH These just had a black upper.  It just makes it an easy pass but will only sell out because people will cop to resell for $300 regardless if it's a GR or not. 

Last edited:
Why would you want em to look identical to the royal that had already dropped numerous times? Just with a slightly brighter blue? I think this was executed well. The gray looks clean

Why would you want em to look identical to the royal that had already dropped numerous times? Just with a slightly brighter blue? I think this was executed well. The gray looks clean

I wouldn't call it numerous times.

OG - 97
1st Retro - 07
HoH (super limited) - 08
2nd Retro - 11

3 times + a limited over a 16 yr span isn't really numerous.

What white? ?
That ugly upper that looks like faded dirty white.

I WISH These just had a black upper.  It just makes it an easy pass but will only sell out because people will cop to resell for $300 regardless if it's a GR or not. 

if you haven't noticed, the foam hype has died down dramatically. your statement is stale at this point.

^ I agee, i think its because the last couple c/w have been corny. Camo and multi colors on a foam have been a miss for me, give me eggplants again

OG - 97
1st Retro - 07
HoH (super limited) - 08
2nd Retro - 11

So over 6 years, 3 retros, you wouldn't consider that numerous? That's an average of a drop every 2 years. Maybe you're right, it's been another 2 years bring em back!

OG - 97
1st Retro - 07
HoH (super limited) - 08
2nd Retro - 11

So over 6 years, 3 retros, you wouldn't consider that numerous? That's an average of a drop every 2 years. Maybe you're right, it's been another 2 years bring em back!

you cant even count the house of hoops pair considering it only dropped at the NY HoH and was limited to 82 pairs.

the shoe released in 97... 3 retros in 16 years is definitely not ODing it. 2 in the last 6 yrs isn't definitely not going crazy either.

Last edited:
Not saying it was over done but certainly doesn't warrant the need for another drop. Good idea to switch it up

damn..i want these, but i just went on a crazy spending spree and may have exhausted enough money to have to skip...SMH.

Back
Top Bottom