People becoming trolls without knowing it.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

1. people can't stay on topic.  you start talking about racism and they start talking about abortion trying to prove a point that has nothing to do with the initial conversation. This is usually when the trolling starts.
Kind of like that gay marriage topic where you went on your baseless rant about polygamy. 

actually silly putty brought it up. he said he didn't see any problems with it.  I stated why I have a problem with it.  Then you came in riding the fence.  You claim you aren't pro-polygamy but you keep asking me for ways to prove its wrong. 

When you refuse to give an opinion and constantly nitpick at somebody else who actually shows where they stand you are trolling.  You still haven't said how you feel on the topic but you continued to quote me and nit pick. 
So...you're guilty of trying to prove a point that has little to do with the initial conversation. The topic was about gay marriage and you decided to talk about polygamy. Regardless of who started to talk about polygamy, you still went off topic. 
I can't point out the fallacies of an argument without first having an opinion on the subject? Are you actually serious right now? 

See what I mean?

...you set yourself up for it.
laugh.gif

These dudes are about to come at you like

tumblr_lz1qctWBm91qk2h84o1_500.gif

Kind of like that gay marriage topic where you went on your baseless rant about polygamy. 

actually silly putty brought it up. he said he didn't see any problems with it.  I stated why I have a problem with it.  Then you came in riding the fence.  You claim you aren't pro-polygamy but you keep asking me for ways to prove its wrong. 

When you refuse to give an opinion and constantly nitpick at somebody else who actually shows where they stand you are trolling.  You still haven't said how you feel on the topic but you continued to quote me and nit pick. 
So...you're guilty of trying to prove a point that has little to do with the initial conversation. The topic was about gay marriage and you decided to talk about polygamy. Regardless of who started to talk about polygamy, you still went off topic. 
I can't point out the fallacies of an argument without first having an opinion on the subject? Are you actually serious right now? 

grin.gif
 im not going for it. peace

grin.gif
 im not going for it. peace
You really can't unless you want to embarrass yourself further. 

Originally Posted by buggz05

Yo I hate sillyputty so much
roll.gif
So much?
There is a thin line between love and hate.

Spoiler [+]
I love you putt putt 
wink.gif

1. people can't stay on topic.  you start talking about racism and they start talking about abortion trying to prove a point that has nothing to do with the initial conversation. This is usually when the trolling starts.

I showed you both:
1. How I felt about your trivial side-argument of polygamy

2. I challenged your stance by asking questions.

I fulfilled both qualifications for an adequate response as outlined in your expectations for a "reasonable" or "non-trolling" answer...but you weren't happy with the reply.

At that point its on you to resolve how you feel about it. 

I find all too often that people are quick to say others are "trolling" just because they dont like the opposition they receive or don't want to see people challenge their opinions

So what is it MonStar1? Are you being trolled or are people just disagreeing with you? 

Last time I checked, no one was free from being challenged on any thought, idea, or principle...unless of course you just want to force everyone to agree with everything that you say...in which case its not trolling, its right in your eyes. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

roll.gif
So much?

Spoiler [+]
I love you putt putt 
wink.gif
I hope your sucking his balls in real life for all the slurping you've been doing for the past couple of weeks online. I would just feel better if he was getting some.

Originally Posted by cap1229

roll.gif
So much?

Spoiler [+]
I love you putt putt 
wink.gif
I hope your sucking his balls in real life for all the slurping you've been doing for the past couple of weeks online. I would just feel better if he was getting some.
And you know the answer to this in either direction, how
eyes.gif

One day you folks will learn to not make baseless assumptions...it really hurts your case. I hope you didn't put money on that bet. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

And if I was or was not, how would that change the validity of the statement I put forth? 

roll.gif
So much?

Spoiler [+]
I love you putt putt 
wink.gif

"Slurping his balls"
How Christian of you 
laugh.gif

If you cant read the sarcasm you're more sillier than I thought.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I find all too often that people are quick to say others are "trolling" just because they dont like the opposition they receive or don't want to see people challenge their opinions

I've definitely been accused of this on NT. I'm pretty sure that's why Monstar1 has opted to no longer respond to me. People are shown to be wrong so they go for the troll card. 

roll.gif
So much?

Spoiler [+]
I love you putt putt 
wink.gif

Girl on girl action for once ME GUSTA

Just so we're on the same page--this thread was made with DCAllAmerican in mind, right?

No hate on DC, just noticed certain things about his posts...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Just so we're on the same page--this thread was made with DCAllAmerican in mind, right?

No hate on DC, just noticed certain things about his posts...
laugh.gif

No its a combination of NT users and people in real life. I wouldn't make a post about one person. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

So much?

Spoiler [+]
I love you putt putt 
wink.gif

Girl on girl action for once ME GUSTA
brings back memories of old NT.....it used to be one big girl fight
laugh.gif

When you refuse to give an opinion and constantly nitpick at somebody else who actually shows where they stand you are trolling. 
no.

that is not what trolling is.

Back
Top Bottom