People really rocking the T-Skirts?

lmao at this thread.  I've been sleeping.

I'm on team Steezy as far as this shorts debate is concerned.  Anything more than an inch or 2 below the knee looks stupid.

da difference is i ain't saying i was da only one...for steezy to impy that fabolous woke up one day and say "eff it imma create a trend and rock jerseys"

is ludicrous. by da time fab got on da scene da authentic jersey era was WELL under way (word to da jay-z hard knock life tour for example)

and sports apparel has ALWAAAAAAYS been dope, jerseys just play into a bigger part into sports clothes that synonymous with thats poppin in da streets.

Fab was a predominant force in the whole throwback jersey era, who are you fooling!?....people may have been doing it, but you think throwback jersey era, you don't think Jay in the Hard Knock Life tour, 9/10 times Fab will come up...you may have owned some jerseys in elementary school, so did I and many other kids, but Fab took the hype to new heights, same way Kanye did with this long tee trend, I'm effin positive this trend has been popping in Europe well before Ye decided to bring it to the states.

Ninjahood = NTs bubbleboy

I swear bro you need to be a little more open minded.

da difference is i ain't saying i was da only one...for steezy to impy that fabolous woke up one day and say "eff it imma create a trend and rock jerseys"

is ludicrous. by da time fab got on da scene da authentic jersey era was WELL under way (word to da jay-z hard knock life tour for example)

and sports apparel has ALWAAAAAAYS been dope, jerseys just play into a bigger part into sports clothes that synonymous with thats poppin in da streets.

Fab was a predominant force in the whole throwback jersey era, who are you fooling!?....people may have been doing it, but you think throwback jersey era, you don't think Jay in the Hard Knock Life tour, 9/10 times Fab will come up...you may have owned some jerseys in elementary school, so did I and many other kids, but Fab took the hype to new heights, same way Kanye did with this long tee trend, I'm effin positive this trend has been popping in Europe well before Ye decided to bring it to the states.

Ninjahood = NTs bubbleboy

I swear bro you need to be a little more open minded.

da problem is you have LAZY conclusions

i never seen you in da jersey thread, as far as im concern you have zero clout talkin bout who made what hot b.

jay-z, outkast, DJ clue, etc. was doing jerseys way into da late 90's before fab got a deal.

da entire hard knock life movie was a NBA draft as far as jerseys is concerned, and he was doing it cuz all those philly rappers

he signed put him on game to mitchell and ness. fab's first album aint drop till 2000 and him being da jay-z stan he was fell right in line.

HOLY CRAP! Did ninja just give someone NOT from NYC credit for starting a trend?

The end is nigh!!!!

Fam this is what people have been saying the entire post.... so just as you look at someone with a long t-shirt on and say they look like a fool.... They're gonna look at you wit your long shorts and say you look like a fool. everyone isn't visiting the same places and hanging around the same kind of people. So if one is in to High fashion then that's them, if one is into Nike products that's that.

Fashion is an expression to some people and some take it more serious than others their is no right or wrong it's preference
Corny!

Trying to look like kanye! Not the same thing!

damn Ninja, you spent a G on some shades, and they aint even Millionaires
eek.gif
- i love the NYer's on this site
smokin.gif
Lookin extra fly when hes cruisin windows down in ma dukes Old's Silouhuette.

I feel like I'm the only dude from Uptown that doesn't **** with those capri shorts. If I'm rocking shorts they are going to be shorts.

I remember the good ole days when ****** in bmore started wit the "capris", probly stil got a old pair in the crib :lol: ....Out of towners used to hate on em, but thats what they wearing in NY now ??

Whenever I see dudes rocking Capris or Pants/short with the Drawstring Ankles I always think about Chad Muska.

He was the first that I remember seeing doing it way back when.

The funniest part of this thread is people not realizing that the way they dress will determine how they are treated by strangers.  At least one side can except the consequences while the other side pretends to live in Candyland. 

Damn those Lebron cashorts are :x :x :lol:

Only shorts I rock above the knees are the ones I run in, and possibly swim in

Back
Top Bottom