People really rocking the T-Skirts?

Bro you the one questioning sexuality because of the way I dress time and time again :lol: ...lettuce be cereal.

I rather be a metrosexual who's sexuality gets questioned because of my well firing clothes, than get profiled into a group of grown men that dress as if they never set foot in an interview or formal event, you can have that bruh...If that's the battle you desperately trying to win here, YOU WON.

you gotta wear suits to fully be a man now?

go tell some construction workers that.

Every man should own a suit, he doesn't have to walk around in it, but it should be in his closet, formal events come up, places where you are required to suit up arise, what do you do then?...every man should know how to a tie, the same way they should know how to work a shaving blade....I mean you dudes can call me out on not being masculine enough because of my red pants and leopard toms but I can't call ya out on lacking a few man cells because you don't know how to tie a tie.

The irony is strong in ya.

Bro you the one questioning sexuality because of the way I dress time and time again :lol: ...lettuce be cereal.

I rather be a metrosexual who's sexuality gets questioned because of my well firing clothes, than get profiled into a group of grown men that dress as if they never set foot in an interview or formal event, you can have that bruh...If that's the battle you desperately trying to win here, YOU WON.

of course i win, you know why? cuz you're whole synopsis is based on a PERCEPTION which doesn't coincide with reality.

a cat like me? i've been gainfully employed since i was 14 years old and i dress how ever da **** i feel like it, and i dont have to subscribe to da notion

that i have to dress like a frail euro runway model to ascend in life in a positive manner.

da biggest crook in history Bernie Madoff wore an expensive suit and tie, yet somehow people who dont are da ones that "look like trouble makers" yea..love your reasoning there b :lol:

of course i win, you know why? cuz you're whole synopsis is based on a PERCEPTION which doesn't coincide with reality.

a cat like me? i've been gainfully employed since i was 14 years old and i dress how ever da **** i feel like it, and i dont have to subscribe to da notion

that i have to dress like a frail euro runway model to ascend in life in a positive manner.

da biggest crook in history Bernie Madoff wore an expensive suit and tie, yet somehow people who dont are da ones that "look like trouble makers" yea..love your reasoning there b :lol:

Yeah bro, you got it.

nvm...dragged this out way too long....keep doing you NinjaGod.

Last edited:
:rofl:

This thread is great

And I still don't know how to tie a tie smh.. I always ask my pops to tie my tie for me smh

Atleast my tie is LV tho (I'm ignorant)

Yeah bro, you got it.

he has a great point in this post tho...so yea you right, He got it.

Why does it matter if he is gay or not?
It doesn't matter.  I have to watch what I put in this thread because I have already been warned.  By the way sorry if I offended anyone with of my previous comments. I wasn't intentionally trying to be a bigot.    What I was trying to reference was that straight men don't wear skirts only men that are bi or gay do.  After back reading some pages I have learned that this  is the new trend in the fashion world just like skinny jeans was a few years back.  All I can say is I guess this is why I never got into fashion or high end clothes.

Every man should own a suit, he doesn't have to walk around in it, but it should be in his closet, formal events come up, places where you are required to suit up arise, what do you do then?...every man should know how to a tie.
This I agree with and sadly I need to find a nice suit I can wear for all occasions.  I currently don't own one yet I have about 100 pairs of Jordan's and Nikes.  smh

OH THE IRONY.
Let me guess, you looked through my post history and noticed I posted in the DB thread?

I don't understand what your deal is.  Your choice of dress and ninjas choice of dress are 2 different things, yet you come across as pushing your style of dress as what IS right as opposed to what should be.  Two different things.

Cam looked silly in the "choppa suit". Yeah, to you.  But when 1/2 of NT clowns you over your choice of clothing, which albeit is whats "in" at the moment, the response is "ya just dont know style"?  C'mon man.  

There is zero originality in fashion cause someone is always gonna look like somebody else.  Deal with it and let these people live b.

man both of you guys are wrong, clothes and style are constructs so there's no way any type of clothing can be inherently masculine or feminine. why is a suit inherently masculine? why are baggy jeans inherently masculine? neither of you can answer that, all you can cite are examples of "masculine" people wearing said clothing. cam'ron, obama, w.e
if dresses weren't associated with women, would they be considered not masculine enough for men to wear? I guess Romans males thought togas were feminine?

Let me guess, you looked through my post history and noticed I posted in the DB thread?

I don't understand what your deal is.  Your choice of dress and ninjas choice of dress are 2 different things, yet you come across as pushing your style of dress as what IS right as opposed to what should be.  Two different things.

Cam looked silly in the "choppa suit". Yeah, to you.  But when 1/2 of NT clowns you over your choice of clothing, which albeit is whats "in" at the moment, the response is "ya just dont know style"?  C'mon man.  

There is zero originality in fashion cause someone is always gonna look like somebody else.  Deal with it and let these people live b.

I didn't look through your post history...I simply find it ironic that my masculinity is questioned because i wore red trousers and printed toms, or dress fitted, but we go up in arms if I question a man's masculinity because he doesn't even own a suit or even knows what a half Windsor is.

Don't you find that ironic?

I'm not pushing my style on nobody, I didn't make this thread crying about men turning into women due to fashion, I didn't make two threads crying about men wearing leggins, it seems you guys have it confused, the homie Ninja is the one that's forever questioning manhood based on clothing....simply because they dress different than him.

I didn't look through your post history...I simply find it ironic that my masculinity is questioned because i wore red trousers and printed toms, or dress fitted, but we go up in arms if I question a man's masculinity because he doesn't even own a suit or even knows what a half Windsor is.

Don't you find that ironic?

I'm not pushing my style on nobody, I didn't make this thread crying about men turning into women due to fashion, I didn't make two threads crying about men wearing leggins, it seems you guys have it confused, the homie Ninja is the one that's forever questioning manhood based on clothing....simply because they dress different than him.
There lies the problem.  You're fighting fire with fire.  

how is it ironic steezy?

men have been wearing suits forever.. 

red pants and toms have only been in style for a couple years now.. i don't see the correlation.

Is this considered high fashion too?
lolwut? What does Rocky choosing to pose femininely and get a perm in his head 5 years ago heff2do with people liking fashion?

Lol that pic is an L though, why he had to play himself lol

Last edited:
17 pages on t skirts? Aite
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom