People really rocking the T-Skirts?

kim+kardashian+hot.jpg

Kim-Kardashian-18.jpg

kim-kardashian-gun-glamour-shot.jpg

kim_kardashian_nuts_sept_2.jpg

What is this supposed to mean? I'm assuming that's a cold sore.

I wouldn't touch her while she's having an outbreak, but it is crazy easy to catch HSV 1 . . . strictly lip sores . . . can be caught from drinking after someone, kissing someone, or just being a kid and touching something and then touching your lip

What is this supposed to mean? I'm assuming that's a cold sore.​

I wouldn't touch her while she's having an outbreak, but it is crazy easy to catch HSV 1 . . . strictly lip sores . . . can be caught from drinking after someone, kissing someone, or just being a kid and touching something and then touching your lip​

looks like just a pimple bruh trust if you see a cold sore you could tell right away

What is this supposed to mean? I'm assuming that's a cold sore.

I wouldn't touch her while she's having an outbreak, but it is crazy easy to catch HSV 1 . . . strictly lip sores . . . can be caught from drinking after someone, kissing someone, or just being a kid and touching something and then touching your lip

What is this supposed to mean? I'm assuming that's a cold sore.​

I wouldn't touch her while she's having an outbreak, but it is crazy easy to catch HSV 1 . . . strictly lip sores . . . can be caught from drinking after someone, kissing someone, or just being a kid and touching something and then touching your lip​

View media item 195937

your avy to user name :x :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cant breef :rofl:

Not sure what posting pics of Kim K does, she's been around the block with many

And any celeb can bag hot chicks

This ain't like Powerballin bagged Kim K

for everyone justifying for guys wearing skirts would any of you guys rock a skirt and if so to what type of event?   

His ears aren't pierced. They are gauged. Means something different.

that and "black diaspora"??? really? ever been to egypt buddy?

its in africa, but black? eeeeeeeeeehhhhhh

its for sure jesus wasnt white
but if u think Tutankhamen was black, watch a documentary on what he really looked like haha
my man had some buck teeth and didnt look anything like that mask

:smh: buncha haters in here.

let these boys cook.

If i seen Lupe dressed like that in real life I'd be like "Damn Lupe be on some futeristic style type." Wouldn't arise any emotion in me.

Same with Asap and Kanye's skirts or whatever.

It seems like we as Black men are not comfortably with our masculinity at all.

Back
Top Bottom