People who grew up in the 90s be like..

didn't watch the video but 1990 is the greatest year ever.

IS

As a 91 baby... I'm going to have to say 91 was the cutoff for my peer group ('88-'91). Kids after 91 have horrible tastes and don't remember half the pop culture and stuff I bring up.

Might be because all the schools around me that I knew of didn't start integrating computers into the curriculum until about 99.

Last edited:

As a 91 baby... I'm going to have to say 91 was the cutoff for my peer group ('88-'91). Kids after 91 have horrible tastes and don't remember half the pop culture and stuff I bring up.

Might be because all the schools around me that I knew of didn't start integrating computers into the curriculum until about 99.
As a 92 baby... I'm going to have to prove your theory wrong.

Bring up the pop culture stuff.

As a 92 baby... I'm going to have to prove your theory wrong.

Bring up the pop culture stuff.
It's kinda pointless to see if you have heard of something before. You probably have since you're only a year (or a few months) younger than me. I'm just generalizing. Whenever younger siblings are around me and my friends they don't share the same level of humor in the jokes and memories from that era. They know about Ren & Stimpy, but don't get powder toast man jokes. They might have had a walkman/cd player but it isn't a nostalgia trip because they didn't use them much. etc. etc. 

You do know what an early 90s baby is right???

Damn do some of yall think before yall post the crap yall do???
If you are an early 90s baby, then you spent more than half of that decade not knowing wtf was goin on.
80s babies were teenagers at that time thus the " grew up in the 90s"
If you were born in 91 you were 8 in 99 and had missed pretty much everything that made the 90s great.

80s babies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>90s babies

damn all those >>>'s must make it more of a fact

you win the thread

As a fellow 1991 baby, I concur

They might have had a walkman/cd player but it isn't a nostalgia trip because they didn't use them much. etc. etc. 
I had the anti-skip joints from walmart. Then when you dropped it, you had to hold it closed so you could hear I'm serious by t.i. blasting from your headphones.

I had the anti-skip joints from walmart. Then when you dropped it, you had to hold it closed so you could hear I'm serious by t.i. blasting from your headphones.
ahahaha man have a rep for that one.

Man **** whether a person was born in the 90s or not. Let's take this time to appreciate how GOAT banjo kazooie was. :smokin

I still never beat Banjo Kazooie, always got stuck on the level with all the Christmas stuff smh. 92 head btw :pimp:

^Not true. Me n the homie got stopped by the police n the cop asked him how old he was...he said "old enough to smoke a blunt"

True ****n story :lol:

Nobody is old enough to smoke weed... it's illegal.
man what? 
laugh.gif

I was never able to beat that game lol
Or diddy kong racing now that I think about it

Back
Top Bottom