Pharrell New Album "Girl" coming Out March 3

First listen, and I'm like....meh. I'll give another chance.

I always thought Pharrell is the face of the neptunes and Chad is the brains behind it all. Kenna's New sacred cow proved to me that Chad is really that dude.
QFT.  

Hard for me to find a bad song on G I R L.. this album is too funky to not feel it. I enjoy every song on here and honestly it has surpassed my expectations. I can also see this getting a lot of critical acclaim.

Last edited:
A few great songs on the album but overall it's not really my thing. Marilyn Monroe and Happy are the standout tracks for me.

Our society is so determined to pit people against each even if they're partners. It never fails.

Pharrell & Chad...which one's the man.

Durant & Westbrook...which one's the man.

Give it a ******* rest already

people are always gonna compare no matter what. Just like you will compare yambs or whatever you're into for example. **** happens b.

I need to listen to it more, but something about Pharrell solo is just so corny to me. I love the production, but once again it's hard for me to have Pharrell do all the singing. Daft Punk figured out how to make him great because those two songs on RAM are still incredible and the best thing Pharrell has ever done solo.

It's obvious pharrell has the 'it' factor as far as looks and personality. He's built for the business. Chad isn't and I'm sure he figured that out a long time ago and is completely happy with that.

Our society is so determined to pit people against each even if they're partners. It never fails.

Pharrell & Chad...which one's the man.

Durant & Westbrook...which one's the man.

Give it a ******* rest already
i hear what youre saying and respectfully disagree with your statement. no1 is debating whether chad or pharrell is the man. theyre BOTH the man. one is just the behind the scenes hero. those are facts.

but on a sidenote...really tho....

durant vs westbrook isnt even debatable. durant is batman. westbrook is robin. how can you even dispute it. have they even won since westbrook came back? im just saying...

You can tell Hugo back
smokin.gif
this has neptunes in their prime vibe to it.
He's not, though.

What are you talking about my guy? All these new Timbo productions are because of J-Roc, look at the credits man :lol:

Danja x J-Roc = Timbo the last 10 years

Meanwhile Pharrell been producing/programming and writing all these songs you hear from him

Timbo programs drums and "produces" in the Diddy sense, then gets James Fauntleroy to write the song

Dudes proclaiming Chad is responsible for 90% of the Neptunes success with a straight face. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I suggest you peep the 15 hours worth of footage of the Justifed sessions with JT.

P basically directed the entire thing while Chad sat in the corner for the most part.

At worst it is 50/50 both ways.

Last edited:
The fact that this dude has ******* Hans Zimmer on his **** just blows everything out of the water right now.

Hans ******* Zimmer dawg?

The fact that this dude has ******* Hans Zimmer on his **** just blows everything out of the water right now.

Hans ******* Zimmer dawg?

Right?!

Pharrell and Hans Zimmer been working together for the past few years. Pharrell was part of a group that worked on the drums for the Man of Steel soundtrack.

Dudes proclaiming Chad is responsible for 90% of the Neptunes success with a straight face. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I suggest you peep the 15 hours worth of footage of the Justifed sessions with JT.

P basically directed the entire thing while Chad sat in the corner for the most part.

At worst it is 50/50 both ways.
Really? Watch Pharrell STRUGGLE at playing a decent chord on the piano here, JT had to show him how to play it.......then watch Chad step in and effortlessly show them both how it's done. **** got EPIC when Chad got on.....Chad the saviour.....

Last edited:
Neptunes are a duo so stop caring about who did what. This is an album thread right?

Last edited:
I thought that it's BEEN KNOWN Chad is the true musical genius of the neptunes
Nah, there are people who still think Pharrell did it all......don't blame them, dude did accept the Grammy award for producer of the year on behalf of the neptunes, but didn't mention Chad at all, i don't blame people for being ignorant.

To kind of put it in perpsecive for ya'll, BEFORE there were even the Neptunes, Pharrell was part of a group called Surrounded By Idiots, which consisted of the legendary Timbaland (who back then was just the DJ) and Magoo. Guess what Pharrell's role was? A rapper. That's all he did. Below is a link to three tracks they did where all Pharrell did was rap. And he rapped over SAMPLED BEATS........nothing composed, hmmm I wonder why that is?

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2011/07/...imbaland-pharrell-williamss-tracks-from-1991/

Then after SBI, he meets Chad, a true musician, and then all of a sudden becomes a producer? Ya.... 

I mean it's pretty clear chad did all the synth work that makes the neptunes sound during that era.

Back
Top Bottom