Pharrell's "Happy" is the greatest song of the past 24 years.

Why are you so mad, though...

Cuz man ya'll over here with these condescending pretentious remarks acting like something is wrong with an individual if he doesn't like this track.

****'s insulting.

When did anyone say something is wrong with you? I've personally said that it's fine that you don't like the song. That's your taste and opinion in music.

Pull ya skirt down. You over here getting hot over a damn song.

All I said was ****** is in here over analyzing the song and it's lyrics like it wasn't made for a child's movie.

You keep coming in here, nobody is telling you to come back and continue getting insulted. You're doing it to yourself.

When did anyone say something is wrong with you? I've personally said that it's fine that you don't like the song. That's your taste and opinion in music.

All I said was ****** is in here over analyzing the song and it's lyrics like it wasn't made for a child's movie.

You keep coming in here, nobody is telling you to come back and continue getting insulted. You're doing it to yourself.

All throughout the thread people have said "oh we're not letting ourselves like the song", "oh you're just afraid of liking the song".

"oh if you hate on this song you're depressed".

etc etc etc.

Wasn't even talking about you.

The song isn't that good in my opinion. Pharell's singing sucks and the lyrics suck. Aside from the singing and lyrics being terrible, the song is good.

If the song had a real singer on it, it would be a great song and possibly one of the best songs in the past 24 years.

c'mon.....can't hate this ya'll..
Oprah lookin hella thick in this thumbnail
Aye bruh . . . 

tumblr_l58dhfi8eb1qcym1wo1_500.gif

glasses.gif

All throughout the thread people have said "oh we're not letting ourselves like the song", "oh you're just afraid of liking the song".

"oh if you hate on this song you're depressed".

etc etc etc.

Wasn't even talking about you.

You know what, g. My bad then.

Song is crazy annoying now but goddamn Pharrell is going to eat off this record for years.

ughh.. Hate this song. New music is where its at! Listen to this guy I found last night! [quote name="Halftime" url="/t/590194/pharrells-ha

Happy is a dope song, but no way the greatest song in the past 24 yrs.

G I R L album was one of the best to drop so far this year imo.

I'd put Hey Ya - Outkast and Gnarls Barkley - Crazy as similar songs to "Happy" and I have both as being better.

Finally someone has been paying attention, tired of that dumb stuff

i can't help but pay attention. i'm generally on the opposite side of the argument

in most threads so i stay in heated back and forths w/ these ******. :lol: but that

Migos thread is unreal :smh:

Back
Top Bottom