*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Conor@MylesSheet 14m14 minutes ago

Think silver lining of Lewis' fire is team isn't confident enough in him to develop WR's, especially if they plan on using high pick on one.

Jesus Zoidberg@JesusZoidberg 15m15 minutes ago

People say scapegoating, it can be both ****** wide receivers, and having an inexperienced coach.

Jesus Zoidberg@JesusZoidberg 11m11 minutes ago

Just because you fire a coach doesn't mean you absolve the players.

Jesus Zoidberg@JesusZoidberg 6m6 minutes ago

I will say this, the F in NFL doesn't stand for fair, and if the Eagles plan to spend high resources on WR, better make sure coach is good.

saw this on the WRs.. which goes to that point too:

Jesus Zoidberg@JesusZoidberg 8m8 minutes ago

The fact that by week 17 Eagles WRs didn't come back to balls and still caught balls with their body was an issue.

Matt Lombardo@MattLombardo975 11m11 minutes ago

I'm not the least bit surprised by Lewis' firing. Never had prior NFL experience coaching WRs, this group didn't improve a bit this season.

all those tweets are great points. I didn't see a single bit of growth from the WR core's route running or technique all year. I don't wanna hear that DGB hasn't learned the route tree yet, it's not rocket science man. It's all about effort and damn near all these dudes gave very little of it for an entire season

DGB is lazy tho. Hell I learned the route tree in about an hour just playing football with my friends.

Sn: playing man with no help is annoying lol

The corners are taught to turn their heads though. That's on the corners. This is an old article on the technique taught by undlin
https://www.google.com/amp/www.phil...wn-eric-rowe-look-and-lean/amp/?client=safari

Also, Agholor has had some impressive releases off the line, the one for the TD against Haden and the dropped pass against Sherman come to mind. it's his concentration and hands that are the issue. Dude got off a terrible start after the whole strip club incident and never seemed to recover.

I guess it's a timing thing because Nolan is always in perfect position to make the plays. My thing is that if Undlin is pointing that out during meetings or not. If so, it's the corners. If not, that's on Undlin.

I guess it's a timing thing because Nolan is always in perfect position to make the plays. My thing is that if Undlin is pointing that out during meetings or not. If so, it's the corners. If not, that's on Undlin.
not.. dude gets killed on double moves.. see romo working him for that 1 TD and the PI
Sn: playing man with no help is annoying lol
comes down to speed.. that's why it's so huge for CBs.. everywhere else you can kinda get away if you're a lil slower and use savvy moves

but especially at CBs you gotta have that speed to recover for some much going on, especially if you're playing man (in zone you can be a lil slower, but obviously you still need speed to read and react and cover ground).. which is what limits mills

Speaking of Bradley Fletcher, that should be the reason why Undlin should not be fired. He was here during that meltdown stretch and nothing changed

Edit: Nvm we didn't have Undlin that year but Undlin was responsible for Maxwell last year lol

Last edited:
DRC was trash with us. And he quit

As was kurt coleman and patrick chung

Last edited:
Freddie is an idiot and now 97.5 gave him a weekly spot on Fridays with the morning show and it's ******* awful

Just be greatful Watson showing out vs this defense.. him and Mitch going top 10 is great for us

Plus you got Garrett and Allen locked in the top 5

Also OJ Howard doing freaky things is great for us too

Back
Top Bottom