*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Mike williams is something else

Mike Williams.. Corey Davis.. dalvin cook

Just need 1

Pretty pretty please

I would be down with any of those picks.

And that tweet above talking about adding 3 new WRs along with JMatt...... :smokin :smokin :smokin

But for me, I still rank Dalvin Cook as my pick if he's still there when we're up to pick.

Last edited:
That last-second TD of the National Championship reminded me of the Eagles/Bucs game I went to where Nick Foles threw it to Jeremy Maclin for a last-second TD. 

Same stadium too.

B Dawk at the game last night.  Apparently he made the pre-game speech.  I know he was fired up.

Dalvin Cook though......
frown.gif

laugh.gif
killing the dream.. dude is the only exception to that rule, for me this go around

he's a legit RB who you can use all over the place in the passing game.. I mean FSU was using dude as the X or Z WR, running go routes

I mean usually with a guy his size, he'll get thrown in the slot (y spot) every once in a while

mccaffrey got that too.. but mccaffrey aint going be anywhere near the pure TB dude is and the size

Last edited:
Yeah I think regardless of your (our) needs, if a Le'Veon Bell/David Johnson type guy is staring you in the face you have to strongly consider taking him.

Yeah I think regardless of your (our) needs, if a Le'Veon Bell/David Johnson type guy is staring you in the face you have to strongly consider taking him.
but that would fill one of our primary needs..

I mean I get the point we got production out of subpar guys.. but we need a significant improvement to the talent level of our skill position guys on offense

only reason I got corey davis as my 1a, is based on the assumption we can get a really talented TB later on (like hopefully mccaffrey in the 2nd)

hell, if one of the really really talented TEs dropped to the top of the 2nd (like oj howard or njoku) I wouldn't be mad at us taking them and going multiple TEs regularly.. since celek is getting up there

or if jake butt drops further than he should because of his injury.. we could just throw him on IR for his rookie year.. so basically redshirt him

Last edited:
I think someone bites on McCaffrey before the 2nd. Just a guy feeling. But if he is there, I would take him, or Fournette.

Last edited:
I'll never understand why Doug didn't go 3 TE sets more rather than trot Agholor out there 90% of the time.

Burton should've been on the field way more ..Celek was non existent

Celeks and Currys extensions are looking terrible right now

^ you're confusing ertz with celek.. but yea point still remains.. I'm sure you know my views.. been saying from preseason we should be going a ton of 2-3 TEs, 2 at the least on a given play

but celek got 1 year left at 5 mill I think.. I'm sure he's one of the folks Howie was referring to when talking about restructuring.. cause obviously that number aint going stay

Nah ..Ertz is frustrating yea ..but he's talented as hell. I have no problems with his contract

Giving Celek 3 years was dumb as hell

Last edited:
We should just shut down Ertz until December and let him ball out for the home stretch/playoffs lol

Yeah I anticipate a ton of Eagles fans at those games :lol:. Not really any other enticing away games.

Back
Top Bottom