*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Peters done had a sharp decline. I don't mind him being a backup but he can't be the starter anymore

if we can't get Mike Williams I'm hoping for John Ross. Long Beach stand up

I could do ross.. I'm hoping Williams or Davis though

Peters done had a sharp decline. I don't mind him being a backup but he can't be the starter anymore

I think we could swap him to right, where he doesn't really get speed rushers.. but Kelce is who we really gotta replace

Priority 1 has to be between Ashlon and Pryor. I honestly would be disappointed if we only signed Djax ..he's going to miss 4-5 games a year then we're back to square one

Priority 1 has to be between Ashlon and Pryor. I honestly would be disappointed if we only signed Djax ..he's going to miss 4-5 games a year then we're back to square one

Priority 1 is trying to move barwin and kendricks.. then cutting certain guys to free up money

Pray lane's law suit goes our way

i only want desean back on the right deal and we better be signing someone else.. and that ain't stopping us from drafting someone else

Got ya.. cap I see going up 10 mill too, which is huge for us.. we're at 10 mill in cap space now

Basically all our CBs outside of mills are going be off the books

Reuben Frank  ‏@RoobCSN   12h 12 hours ago

Carson Wentz has thrown 313 passes in the last seven games. That's the most by a rookie QB in any seven-game stretch in NFL history.

sick.gif

if yesterday didn't show you Carson is the real deal than I don't know what will

I love this kid and his toughness, I really wanted to see him throw a TD to win but when you just don't block Kerrigan at all :x :smh:

Yea for Carson to lead them down the field with ease on that last drive was very reassuring. Can't wait until he gets a stable oline in front of him and better receivers.

Man.. we just to make it through 1 more game til lane is back.. but good lord if tobin's knee causes him to miss a game :x

I think they said 4 weeks on big v

My confidence in Wentz never really wavered even through his struggles thus far. That's to be expected from a any rookie let alone a QB who is being tasked to play like a 10 year vet. I just had to laugh when the media was pointing out mechanical flaws and other BS. He was carving the 'Skins up yesterday.

We had 3 long snappers yesterday..

Down to the 4th right tackle.. and probably should have been 5th after Tobin got his knee rolled up on, only I'm not sure we had any available backups being we were on our backup guardSsss

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet 48m48 minutes ago

#Eagles long snapper and magician Jon Dorenbos had surgery to fix a broken wrist, per coach Doug Pederson. His season is over.

Zach Berman@ZBerm 29m29 minutes ago

Matt Tobin played last offensive snap with MCL sprain that will require him to miss a few weeks. Injury happened on 2nd-to-last play.

Zach Berman@ZBerm 30m30 minutes ago
Eagles had no more tackles. If Tobin left the game, they would have moved Seumalo to tackle and play Andrews at guard.

Zach Berman@ZBerm 33m33 minutes ago

Eagles have 4 IR candidates: Dorenbos, Wendell Smallwood, Matt Tobin, and Jaylen Watkins (torn finger tendon). So 4 new players could sign

Back
Top Bottom