Pho appreciation thread

lol. the fish oil sauce dough, if u know da correlation, den u know. dat after smell.

slring roll dpugh

bh-4.jpg

wow
im over here at the South Beach side of SF.. i literally have to walk 1.5 miles to get something like this for lunch .

it's pronounced "fuh"

My president is black and my lambos is blue if i wanna say foe then who are you?

I also say vallarta without the double L

Keepin it all the way [emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji]

I tried Pho and the taste is good. Very light and unique, but man it's not filling at all. I'll take a bowl of real Raman over Pho all day.

I tried Pho and the taste is good. Very light and unique, but man it's not filling at all. I'll take a bowl of real Raman over Pho all day.
It depends where you go and what not.  Most places have 'large' bowls which will fill you up.  Places that make them smaller want you to order sides.  We usually get spring rolls, pho combo and coffee.  Or something of that nature.  Beef on the side please.

This is how you do it:

- Bowl of pho (order it "xe lua" = bigger bowl, more meat/noodles)

- Vietnamese coffee (ask for some condensed milk to be added)

- Side of spring/summer rolls (fish sauce for the spring rolls, peanut sauce for the summer rolls)

Trust me on this, fam.

heavy on the siracha and chili oil when you've had a long night.

Last edited:
There's a couple pho restaurants in Orlando that I'm gonna check out next week. See what all hype the is about.

How can I make this at home
nerd.gif
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/228443/authentic-pho/

@AdobeCS4

You can also use beef bone marrow, it'll provide that nice fattening taste to the broth which makes all the difference in the world. 

- Beef bone marrows

-Beef Meatballs (cut in two 4 or in half) I would suggest throwing the meatballs in the broth as it simmers. 

-Beef tendons is delicious also. 

Siracha sauce, Hoison sauce are the main sauce to use as condiments but you can also use Beef Paste as the label will show picture of pho noodles. 

It'll take practice to find the perfect mix to make your pho the best way of how you like it and once you do, you won't ever go back. 

The broth is what really make Pho for what it is. If the broth is bad then the soup won't be enjoyable.

The longer you let the broth simmer, the better tasting and more tender the meat would be. 

PS, crushed black pepper. Not ground black pepper. Makes a difference. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom