Photos depicting humans and animals reversing roles

http://digitalsynopsis.com/design/animal-rights-human-cruelty-roles-reversed/

Imagine a parallel universe where animals treat us humans the way we treat them. A world where humans are caged by birds and experimented upon by monkeys. A world where animals wear human skin in the name of fashion and display human heads as hunting trophies. Bored Panda has compiled a series of illustrations that show what such a parallel universe would look like. Check it out below.

I feel like this is just supposed to be some weird fetish fulfilling hentai instead of a statement 
laugh.gif

If it weren't for that asteroid, then evolved dinosaurs like this would be in charge.

latest

This is a cool concept for some artwork, but I don't think anyone seriously believes that animals would be more humane to humans if the roles were reversed

I saw this vid the other day on top 10 controversial documentaries and some were on animals. One was that doc called The Cove and man, that was a tough watch. Fisherman just corning on on dolphins and just hacking away at them. I still don't think I can ever got to a slaughter house.

I saw this vid the other day on top 10 controversial documentaries and some were on animals. One was that doc called The Cove and man, that was a tough watch. Fisherman just corning on on dolphins and just hacking away at them. I still don't think I can ever got to a slaughter house.
I rented the whole series of Faces a Death as a kid.

Good thread op. One thing I hate about humanity is the lack of empathy for other sentient beings. When I see people getting attacked or killed messing with animals I have zero sympathy.

Last edited:
Good thread op. One thing I hate about humanity is the lack of empathy for other sentient beings. When I see people getting attacked or killed messing with animals I have zero sympathy.
You don't think you're being altruistic? Animals are more instinctual.

While they're capable of feeling emotion it's not the same of ours.

Think about the squirrel in the park whose first instinct is to run.

It doesn't realize to humans it's considered offensive and prejudice.

Same way a bear or Lion doesn't realize we're just exploring land.

However, they feel threatened and so they attack.

People will still try to rationalize torture and abuse as I did once before. Crazy I used to think it was normal, or more accurately; didn't think much of it at all. Social conditioning is a son of a *****.

Great concept, though. Good thread. Repped.

Last edited:
Excellent film. Probably top 3 documentary of all time for me. Definitely rustled my jimmies and hit me in the feels on more than one occasion.

I have cut down my meat consumption a lot, but to be honest I'll probably make the jump to being a vegan.

I don't have a problem with humans consuming meat, but the way we treat animals along the way is downright disgusting in many ways. And more many reasons why it would probably be wise for folk to cut down on our meat consumption, besides the moral argument.

I'm not against hunting either, but when I here about a hunter get caught lacking and a animal killing them, I have a hard time feeling sorry for the hunter. The animal flipped the script of them, topsy turvy that ************

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom