Photos depicting humans and animals reversing roles

Like we can't pull up videos of lions and hyenas going to war constantly. Lions snap their necks just to make an example.

Seals rape penguins. Seriously.
So you don't see any difference between us as human beings and them as wild animals?

You can't just oversimplify things to fit your argument.

Folks are over simplifying humans by comparing us to animals.
That's the point. We aren't wild animals. We should hold ourselves to a higher standard than them as opposed to using examples of their brutality to excuse our own.

Everyone%2Bhas%2Ba%2Bplan%2Buntil%2Bthey%2Bgot%2Bpunched%2Bin%2Bthe%2Bface.jpg

You'd be naive if you think everyone has to subscribe any random "standards of morality". That's where people to fail.

Morals are as subjective as opinions.

Some people anthropomorphized animals and consider themselves equal citizens of nature on this planet, others consider animals da gift that god gave us, to use at our disposal.

U got zealots on both sides of da issue. None of that is represented here cuz no one is gonna stop eating burgers or steak anytime soon.

I'm not justifying anything. I'm just stating facts. And we are animals. We're just intelligent, highly-capable, arrogant animals. And some of us are in fact wild. We like to pretend we're above the fray, but "world peace" has never been and never will be, barring extinction events.

We can find great examples of how to act and how not to act from the entire animal kingdom, ourselves included.

Last edited:
My point isn't that we should all be vegan, though.

I concede that in order to feed a population this large you have to cut corners.

Everyone doesn't have to subscribe to some sort of moral standard, but at the very least there should be a baseline. The counter argument seems to be just to dismiss the issue.

And I'm not sure what the image has to do with my point.

I just had this burger from champs and Cuz of yall I was thinking where it came from :lol:

I'm not justifying anything. I'm just stating facts. And we are animals. We're just intelligent, highly-capable, arrogant animals. And some of us are in fact wild. We like to pretend we're above the fray, but "world peace" has never been and never will be, barring extinction events.

We can find great examples of how to act and how not to act from the entire animal kingdom, ourselves included.
We're not asking for world peace though, just to acknowledge that the way we deal with creating and distributing our food supply is backwards.

I feel like the fact that we're intelligent, highly capable animals means we have more of a responsibility than seals who rape penguins.

We're so spoiled, we can't even take he time to look at things with an unbiased eye and acknowledge that there is an issue. Long as it gets to my plate.

The U.N. has already stated that the united states could feed the world with small organic vegetable and fruit farms.

The amount of grain used to fatten up and feed these animals is absurd when you look at how many people in America alone dont have access to food.

Even more absurd when 21,000 people die from starvation around the world each day.

It's a cool concept to imagine some type of unrealistic utopia. But it's not happening. It's why people embrace the concept of heaven. At the end of the day, we're territorial animals with great engineering skills and complex communication capabilities. Denying that stems from arrogance.

"We're above them, so we should treat them as equal" is a pretty twisted line of thought, especially when we can't even treat ourselves equally. Still: strive to be good; the beautiful struggle that is life.

You're missing my point. Not sure you understand what I'm trying to say so I'll bow out.

I was just making more of a blanket message to those who believe we aren't animals.

As for the food supply infrastructure, it's just another example of mistreating other animals while simultaneously mistreating ourselves. A good chunk of us get off on oppression. I really don't have a solution. I'm giving my assessment of what I've observed. Most of us are good as long as we're fed. Why? Why? Tell 'em that it's human nature.

You're missing my point. Not sure you understand what I'm trying to say so I'll bow out.

I was just making more of a blanket message to those who believe we aren't animals.

As for the food supply infrastructure, it's just another example of mistreating other animals while simultaneously mistreating ourselves. A good chunk of us get off on oppression. I really don't have a solution. I'm giving my assessment of what I've observed. Most of us are good as long as we're fed. Why? Why? Tell 'em that it's human nature.
Okay so we don't necessarily disagree, we're just arguing different points.

Fair enough.

Agree to disagree.

Whats there to disagree about? A baseline is a standard :lol:

0-60 baseline for car comparisons is a standard. You cant say you aren't for standards yet advocate for a baseline.
Not on whether or not a standard and a baseline is the same thing. You have a point.

So I suppose I think we need to have a standard in his country when it comes to our techniques in gathering and distributing our food supply.

I'm not trying to spend he next 5 hours debating semantics with you. Agree to disagree that a higher standard is needed.

So I suppose I think we need to have a standard in his country when it comes to our techniques in gathering and distributing our food supply.

Umm.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Agriculture

This thread if u didn't notice has a advocacy vegan anthropomorphizing slant. Maybe you need to re-adjust exactly what you're trying to articulate.

500x1000px-LL-e6335244_ScreenShot2016-04-29at5.21.25PM.png

Whats da problem here? We're supposed to not eat pork cuz then is da human equivalent?

Last edited:
Do you know what agree to disagree means?

Let's agree to disagree on the topic of the discussion too. Let's just agree to disagree on all topics, fam.:lol:

Last edited:
I love enjoying a nice steak, chicken, ground meats, etc but I'll be lying to you if I said I felt fine about the process.

The way animals are harvested and treated in this world is cruel as **** and doesn't have to be this way

I think the more people who speak up about it and raise awareness on the subject will force change.

A middle ground has to be created.

Middle ground is being created...its called GMO's & lab grown meat.

Once that happens real slaughtered meat will be a luxury and coveted even more.

Was getting a cut today and walked out back and saw some Ecuadorean folks BBQ'ing squirrels
sick.gif

Didn't realize that was a thing. They had squirrels on long skewers and were holding them above the grill like marshmallows
laugh.gif

Squirrel is actually really good.

I cant really describe the taste but the texture is like dark meat chicken.

Not alotta meat tho

Back
Top Bottom