Photos depicting humans and animals reversing roles

after watching enough Discovery Channel and National Geographic, I've come to the conclusion that there are animals out there that are much more savage than humans, fkin lions and gators rip off their foods limbs piece by piece while they are still alive.

after watching enough Discovery Channel and National Geographic, I've come to the conclusion that there are animals out there that are much more savage than humans, fkin lions and gators rip off their foods limbs piece by piece while they are still alive.

Don't what know exactly what you are getting at but we(humans) aren't to far removed from that behavior. I'm pretty sure if you are put in certain situation you would do the same to survive.

Don't what know exactly what you are getting at but we(humans) aren't to far removed from that behavior. I'm pretty sure if you are put in certain situation you would do the same to survive.

Pretty much.

Its like domestic dogs & cats becoming feral again.

Go to da middle east where isis roam...its still 4th century living & acting.

People will still try to rationalize torture and abuse as I did once before. Crazy I used to think it was normal, or more accurately; didn't think much of it at all. Social conditioning is a son of a *****.

Great concept, though. Good thread. Repped.

well put I agree 100%

I take a lack of empathy for animals as a sign of poor moral, social and cognitive intelligence.

Truth

I disagree that empathy is a luxury. More like a moral compass of sorts. I think certain people can't respect vegans because in doing so they feel they could no longer validate their participation in carnivorous activities. I'm not vegan btw

It's human arrogance to assume animals don't have "empathy". The DUTY of being a champion species if we have to be sensitive to how we treat other species AND our environment.

h3QvxX.gif

Says who? Captain Planet? :lol:

Da **** outta w/ that bs b.

Says you b, and last time i checked? U wasn't god, so like i said, spare us your personal opinion of moral arbitration of what you feel da "social contract" we got with animals that for da ones on our plates everyday are largely bred to be eaten.

Says you b, and last time i checked? U wasn't god, so like i said, spare us your personal opinion of moral arbitration of what you feel da "social contract" we got with animals that for da ones on our plates everyday are largely bred to be eaten.
LOL this post reeks of excuses. There's no reason why you can't eat meat and be concerned about the sacrifice of another sentient being for you sustenance. It's ok if you're not concerned, I don't expect you to. You're a trans-racial, racist, homophobe, who lives in section 8 housing, has a "high school" education, and votes republican. You're literally the last person I'd expect to care, but don't ridicule people who do care about what the few years of life of their steak was like Mr. Hood.

Nature deserves #respek Mr. Hood, I ain't gon' say it no mo.

Quoted, and reported. Your act is tired.

Ninjahood once again dismissing any point of view that doesn't fall in line with his myopic ideals

Talk about a tired act

Bottom line, we're genetically mapped to crave, eat, and digest flesh.

Yes evolution and technology has made the process less savage, but make  no mistake we're still mammals.

No one can smell cooking meat and not be stimulated by the aroma, that's ancestral.

We still have cuspids, from our ape-like ancestors.

If we only ate roughage, our intestines wouldn't be the size it is, and our brains would be smaller.

When we discovered fire, and started to cook flesh, it took less energy than eating raw carcasses.

Therefore we had more energy devoted to more advance cognitive functions such as logic and reason, unlike animals who are more instinctual.

I agree, it's hard to watch a create getting slaughtered.

But these 'holier than thou' types wouldn't be here if their ancestors and possibly their parents didn't eat meat.

Yea humans are omnivores so flesh is definitely in our diet..but...

What part of the evolutionary process forces us to bull fight? dog fight? chicken fight? human sacrifice? killing for sport? and slaughterhouse abuse?

The point of this thread is that humans treat their prey worse than other animals do, people seem to be missing that point.
I totally get it, hunting is corny.

I don't even let my kids play video games where you kill realistic looking animals.

I don't believe in going out of your way to harm a living creature.

But I do go camping and hiking and more into the wilderness I go, I realize you do need protection.

Some animals, including bears, coyotes, wolves and feline species are surplus killers.

Meaning, it's instinctual to kill you for sport.

Again, I don't agree with hunting or mistreatment of animals. I don't even like guns.
But I will put a bullet in the skull of a predator trying to harm me or my family, if that makes sense.

Last edited:

Um I am FOR hunting for FOOD, you're still missing the point of this thread.
mean.gif

I get it. Mistreating animals, also the inhumane slaughter of them.

But it's nature at the end of the day.

We're at the top of the food chain, we're apex predators of the ecosystem.

I used to work with this bible nut, and he explained to me scriptures about animals not having a soul and don't go to heaven.

In his reasoning it was okay to kill them, there's millions of people who share that nut job's logic.

Surplus killing, no different than the predators that would most likely kill us if they had the chance.

While I don't agree with it, I do understand their logic.
Some people are just savages at heart with an insatiable blood lust.

Other people are like sheep, cattle and just wear leather belts, sneakers, etc without realizing a cow or alligator died for fashion.

But how is that different than Natives killing buffalo, using the hide for everything from tepees, to apparel?

How is that different from killing a cow to wear Nikes?

Last edited:
Im all for voicing your opinion and all that but EVERYTHING is offensive nowadays and EVERYONE is super sensitive and because its 2016 you are allowed to make it a big deal, and people will. Probably not even because they wanna fight for the cause but because its the "in" thing to brag to your friends about. Damn hipsters.

Back
Top Bottom