Photoshop Experts.....Need your help

First, can someone tell me if it's even possible to do what I want to do to this picture? I want to change what the wording says on the sign in this mugshot and have it look somewhat real. I don't really know anything about what is possible and what is not with photoshop. I tried messing around on MS Paintand it looked terrible. I'm trying to get a flyer/poster type thing done for a small local comedy show I'm doing and want to do something like this mugshot, but have the sign say what the name of my show is and whatnot.

If any of NT's photoshop experts think it's possible and are willing to help a fellow NTer out let me know and I'll send you the picture and what Iwant it to say....a friend photoshopped me into that same picture holding that sign....so no that's not me in the pic below.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2laecg1.jpg

nerd.gif

I've seen the destruction that NT has done when people post their own pic on here to get help, so I'm avoiding that. If anyone wants to help me I'dappreciate it but I'd rather not be victim of a 10 page thread of myself photoshopped with a bunch of random crap.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nek32

I've seen the destruction that NT has done when people post their own pic on here to get help, so I'm avoiding that. If anyone wants to help me I'd appreciate it but I'd rather not be victim of a 10 page thread of myself photoshopped with a bunch of random crap.
roll.gif
Then youve come to the wrong place. Let everyone have their fun, and you will get what you are asking for.

If you still dont plan on posting it...........................

1z1tjcx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom