Pics PHARRELL floating Studio Yacht ... dude is balling

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Of course the yacht isnt his... he doesn't have Diddy money..but nevertheless crazyy
I always wondered about that. I see Pharrell balling out but other than that the only other rapper I see balling out is Birdman. Jay-Z, Diddy, 50 cent, all the richest rappers aren't all over the media doing some baller stuff

Of course the yacht isnt his... he doesn't have Diddy money..but nevertheless crazyy
I always wondered about that. I see Pharrell balling out but other than that the only other rapper I see balling out is Birdman. Jay-Z, Diddy, 50 cent, all the richest rappers aren't all over the media doing some baller stuff

Originally Posted by scshift

Pharrell never shows off though... he may give a tour of his home or studio etc..but for the most part he's humble in the spotlight. Birdman on the other hand

Pharrell never shows off though... he may give a tour of his home or studio etc..but for the most part he's humble in the spotlight. Birdman on the other hand

For real. That's definitely true, Pharrell got some serious stuff but he's still quiet for the most part.

Birdman bought the $8 million Maybach Exelero just cause he made Forbes top 5?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

For real. That's definitely true, Pharrell got some serious stuff but he's still quiet for the most part.

Birdman bought the $8 million Maybach Exelero just cause he made Forbes top 5?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

The stuff you see Pharrell showing off are almost always investments/collaborations.

Don't forget he's a designer and more importantly a devout Jehovah's Witness, he's not really about that 'stunting life'

The stuff you see Pharrell showing off are almost always investments/collaborations.

Don't forget he's a designer and more importantly a devout Jehovah's Witness, he's not really about that 'stunting life'

son i dont even spit but put me in that booth and im $!+@%*# flowing like ariel (no pun)

son i dont even spit but put me in that booth and im $!+@%*# flowing like ariel (no pun)

Back
Top Bottom