Pics PHARRELL floating Studio Yacht ... dude is balling

blee dat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Either way it's sick...but is it a rental, or does he own it?
Doubt he owns it. But 99% of people can't even afford to rent one for a week so homie is doing it and doing it well. I ain't even mad.
Yeah it's a rental. It would make no sense for P to own a yacht. Think about all the fashion moguls that he's close friends/co-workers with and we all know how insane their yachts are so I imagine all it takes is a text and he can have one of theirs for a week.

Here's Bernard Arnault's (CEO of LVMH) yacht. So I'm sure this is at Pharrell's disposal.

amadeus-megayacht.jpg

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Either way it's sick...but is it a rental, or does he own it?
Doubt he owns it. But 99% of people can't even afford to rent one for a week so homie is doing it and doing it well. I ain't even mad.
Yeah it's a rental. It would make no sense for P to own a yacht. Think about all the fashion moguls that he's close friends/co-workers with and we all know how insane their yachts are so I imagine all it takes is a text and he can have one of theirs for a week.

Here's Bernard Arnault's (CEO of LVMH) yacht. So I'm sure this is at Pharrell's disposal.

amadeus-megayacht.jpg

ill just stop everything im doing now, not saying dudes not working hard, but 1 million of my 80 hour weeks cant even buy the bar in that thing.

ill just stop everything im doing now, not saying dudes not working hard, but 1 million of my 80 hour weeks cant even buy the bar in that thing.

Back
Top Bottom