Jamel Shabazz

jamelshabazz_img8.jpg

jamel047.jpg

jamel-shabazz.jpg

JamelShabazz_15.jpg

Jamel-Shabazz.jpg

backin7.jpg

Last edited:
The first 2 pics are so high quality they look modern. First pic look like some dudes Halloween costume from this year and second one look like any other fine mama cita I'd spot at da train stop :lol:

I'm i the only one who thinks graffiti on trains should be legal, it's so beautiful....one thing I wish we would have preserved, that represented NY as much as the Statue of Liberty in my eyes....remember being a kid back home and whenever I thought of America first thing that came to mind was graffiti everywhere

Wouldn't live in/10. Where are the pictures of stereotypically nice neighborhoods?

Compare that to pictures of Aspen in the 80s and it's pretty clear which is the vastly superior location.

"waits for ninjahood to come drop da knowledge"

srs 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm not from NYC, but man, those pics really show the authentic gritty look of NYC. I really love the pictures. I've always have love for NYC.

I love looking at old photography. Such a different time.

I agree somewhat with the graffiti. Though I think there should be various designated areas set up where someone can rock for a set amount of time then they rotate it out.

Being born in Brooklyn in 1987; it feels good looking at these photos and just being able to see the era/time of when my mother & father lived in NYC, the lifestyle and flow of life during the 80's.

And I'm a product of all that right there. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom