Pixar's "Brave"

I love Pixxar movies but that looked a lot like How To Save A Dragon for some reason, except it was a Scottish version. And usually Pixxar is really good at breaking themselves from other CG movies but that looked like something Dreamworks has done before.

Still going to watch it even though Cars 2 was pretty bad. At least this is the department that made UP and Wall-E.

Wall-E was classic IMO
Up tho was
pimp.gif
x a lot

CryingFreemancoa wrote:
Wall-E was hot grabage

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Wall-E is the most underrated ever,the message it got across with a whole heap of dialogue from the protagonist is 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

CryingFreemancoa wrote:
Wall-E was hot grabage

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Wall-E is the most underrated ever,the message it got across with a whole heap of dialogue from the protagonist is 
pimp.gif

Greatest Disney Movies of All Time:

1. Lion King
2. Toy Story
3. Wall-E
4. Alladin
5. The Incredibles

Originally Posted by natelav129

CryingFreemancoa wrote:
Wall-E was hot grabage

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

Greatest Animated Movies of All Time:

1. Lion King
2. Toy Story
3. Wall-E
4. Alladin
5. The Incredibles

Cars 2 sucked but other than that, Pixar hasn't disappointed.

Toy Story trilogy > any other trilogy evaaaaarrrr!!!

Originally Posted by RFX45

Cars 2 sucked but other than that, Pixar hasn't disappointed.

Toy Story trilogy > any other trilogy evaaaaarrrr!!!

Cars 1 and 2 were hot garbage.

Do I also hear Margaret Schroader from Boardwalk Empire in this film?

Wall-E is the best Pixar movie yet.

Brave looks pretty cool. I will definitely be checking this out. sure Cars 2 was pretty much made to sell merchandise, every studio has to have a movie fall flat. Brave looks like Pixar is going to be ok.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

Greatest Animated Movies of All Time:

1. Lion King
2. Toy Story
3. Wall-E
4. Alladin
5. The Incredibles
putting Wall-E in the greatest disney movie of all time is ridiculous
Wall-E is better than:

-Finding Nemo

-Beauty and The Beast

-UP

-Mulan

-Monster, Inc

-Sleeping Beauty

-Peter Pan

-Cinderella

-Winnie the Pooh

-the Jungle Book ( Bear necessities mofo)

-Alice and Wonderland

ETC........

Your ridiculous list make me angry 
mad.gif

Wall-E is a great movie, essentially all Pixar, Disney, and Studio Ghibli movies are!

Look forward to this!

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I love Pixxar movies but that looked a lot like How To Save A Dragon for some reason, except it was a Scottish version. And usually Pixxar is really good at breaking themselves from other CG movies but that looked like something Dreamworks has done before.
People were mad because they said the characters in How To Train Your Dragon had Scottish accents 
laugh.gif
.  I don't even know what accents the vikings were supposed to have.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

People were mad because they said the characters in How To Train Your Dragon had Scottish accents 
laugh.gif
.  I don't even know what accents the vikings were supposed to have.

Weird enough, Craig Ferguson was in How To Train Your Dragon and in this Brave movie. I guess there aren't that many famous Scottish people to do voice overs.

And Wall-E isn't the worst but wasn't the best either. Cars rates low in my book and for some reason, I never got into Bugs Life and Ratatouille. Also I think you have to separate the animation movies to the CG ones. The formula for animated movies back then are way different now. Most of them could be musicals and today's movies are all about stories.

My top 5 Pixar movies:

1. Up
2. Monsters Inc
3. Toy Story 2
4. Finding Nemo
5. The Incredibles

And a top 10 Disney animated movies is almost impossible to do. Too many good ones to not add to the list.

Back
Top Bottom