Pixar's "Brave"

How To Train Your Dragon x Mulan. Still will watch. I like movies w/ a young female heroine. Teaches my daughter that she can overcome anything she sets her mind to.

Pixar you say?

Let me guess, someone will get "lost" either literally or figuratively, then someone will have to "find" them or they will "find" themselves either literally or figuratively and overcome all of their problems with the help of their new/old friends.

For other examples, see Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Up, Finding Nemo, Cars, Wall-E, The Incredibles, etc.

Spoiler [+]
Will still watch though. Hat.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I love Pixxar movies but that looked a lot like How To Save A Dragon for some reason, except it was a Scottish version. And usually Pixxar is really good at breaking themselves from other CG movies but that looked like something Dreamworks has done before.

Still going to watch it even though Cars 2 was pretty bad. At least this is the department that made UP and Wall-E.

Just came in to say exactly this. Was that Amy Pond's voice I heard?

Ain't really my cup far as the story goes, but I said the same thing bout Ratatouille. I'll bring my niece.
laugh.gif

i guess the upcoming movie season is girls being heroic, since The Hunger games is dropping
whatever. Pixar delivers. 

Originally Posted by natelav129

Originally Posted by RetroSan

CryingFreemancoa wrote:
Wall-E was hot grabage

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Wall-E is the most underrated ever,the message it got across with a whole heap of dialogue from the protagonist is 
pimp.gif

Greatest Disney Movies of All Time:

1. Lion King
2. Toy Story
3. Wall-E
4. Alladin
5. The Incredibles

I put Toy Story over Lion King and Aladdin is not top five

Did you know Steve Jobs was CEO at Pixar when they began their reign on animated movies? I wasn't really that hype about him before but now I'm gonna read his book.

Toy Story trilogy>>> Wall-E > Lion King > Up > Incredibles > emperors new groove > ________

The CG looks great, the red hair, horse and some of animation look too damn real, but it does remind me of How To Train Your Dragon, lets just hope Brave doesnt suck as much as HTYD did.

Toy Story and The Incredibles are my favorites.
But I gotta agree with dude, I didn't like Wall-E either

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Toy Story and The Incredibles are my favorites.
But I gotta agree with dude, I didn't like Wall-E either
clearly the animations was great but pixar got lost in the message (clear earth, environment all that) and forgot about making a great  movie

Very interestin..Pixar sold me..

Btw..Wall-E is not better than Finding Nemo..no way in hell..I love Wall-E but no way..Finding Nemo FTW..

Wall-E is still the only one I didn't love. I wasn't even mad at Cars 2. I'll see this...

Still waiting on Monsters Inc 2.....

Oh and I feel like I'm the only person in the world that disliked Wall-E

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

How To Train Your Dragon x Mulan. Still will watch. I like movies w/ a young female heroine. Teaches my daughter that she can overcome anything she sets her mind to.

I agree. I think I'd much rather have my daughters in the future watching this stuff than "be a total baby and never do anything for yourself and a man will come make it better". I'm pretty conservative about gender roles, I do all the cooking and cleaning at my boyfriend and I's place, but I still want my daughter's growing up badasses. I'll be an old school woman for a dude I love but I don't mess around when it comes to anyone else. 
I loved Wall-E! To make a character that likeable and develop a plot that well with almost no dialogue in the first half of the movie is pretty damn impressive. He was so cute with his lil movie he liked to watch!
smile.gif

I really liked how to train your dragon too. UP! made me cry, but also made me lol more than any animated movie ever has. Kevin is the business for lol's. 

I never get tired of How to Train Your Dragon. I think I watched that movie like 7 times over the summer.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Still waiting on Monsters Inc 2.....

I am still waiting for Incredibles 2. I don't see how they wouldn't make a sequel for it. It's a super hero movie.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

djaward wrote:

So this is MULAN but with a White Girl.

looks similar but only time will tell.

Mulan was that
e6126c762964b19dbaef95d2dc9da64a6364d302_r.gif
 when it came out
pimp.gif

qft, mulan was that movie back in the day. hell its still a great film
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Originally Posted by RetroSan

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Wall-E is the most underrated ever,the message it got across with a whole heap of dialogue from the protagonist is 
pimp.gif

Greatest Animated Movies of All Time:

1. Lion King
2. Toy Story
3. Wall-E
4. Alladin
5. The Incredibles
putting Wall-E in the greatest disney movie of all time is ridiculous
Wall-E is better than:

-Finding Nemo

-Beauty and The Beast

-UP

-Mulan

-Monster, Inc

-Sleeping Beauty

-Peter Pan

-Cinderella

-Winnie the Pooh

-the Jungle Book ( Bear necessities mofo)

-Alice and Wonderland

ETC........

Your ridiculous list make me angry 
mad.gif

modified for accuracy. and where the +!@$ is ratatouille?
30t6p3b.gif
cmonson.

and people who say wall-e is trash is abusing some serious prescription drugs, that movie was great and the message it was sending was even better.

What I didn't like about Wall-E was the character Wall-E.
Like I was low key wishing he would of just got lost in space or dismantled

Back
Top Bottom