Pizza delivery driver urinates on customer's doorstep for not tipping (video)

looking at OP's avy while watching the video at the same time is too funny man :lol:. Snoop does not approve

It's your food though. Your livelihood in obtaining calories.. if you want to put that on the line for $2-$3 bucks, best believe that your name, address, photo, and other info will be shared among the company and to other restaurants.

Non tippers have some of the worst stuff done to their food

Chris Rock: “I’m not saying it’s right, but I understand”
And I know homegirl is lying about not having tip money. She just wanted to save the extra money for more food, who is she fooling.
And to all the non tippers on NT, keep it 100, you don't tip because you're cheap, no other reason.
Is this what you want to believe or do you have the inside scoop Shack?

People take tipping way too far.

I've encountered some real snotty workers in restaurants and what not and they need to realize that tipping is an option... you're not entitled to a tip.

this
dudes get paid hourly anyways
america is probably one of the few countries that tip a lot of other countries dont tip

Last edited:
Is this what you want to believe or do you have the inside scoop Shack?

Nah brah, just know how big girl think, always doing dat fat math

This chick knew to the cent want that pizza would cost because it is probably her 10th time making the exact same order. She probably stopped at a 7-11 on the way home because she could get her 2 liter cheap there and pick up some of those store brand brownies for dessert.

Ain't ashamed to say I messed wit some whales in my youth, I learned those chicks know how to get the most bang for their buck when it comes to the snacks.

Of course a tipping thread would go this route. That is NEVER justified. Be a professional. I can't click the video, but good to see he lost his job over that. Uncalled for and he's a classless piece of ****.

Tips are not mandatory. They are based upon satisfaction of service. You don't tip because of societal pressure. If someone wants a tip, they have to earn it. People aren't giving money away, why should you for someone who does a half assed job?

And here we go with messing with someone's food because they don't tip. That's exactly why they work a job where they depend on someone else to supplement their wages. Just as big of a piece of **** as the guy who pissed on her doorstep.

this

hey get paid a reduced salary, a lot of times below the regular minimum workers as a hourly rate. Then tips make up the rest.

Tips are usually not a bonus, like most people think.

Last edited:
this
hey get paid a reduced salary, sometimes below minimum wage as a hourly rate. Then tips make up the rest.

Tips are usually not a bonus, like most people think.
This, worked as a delivery driver in HS. 
mean.gif
 when people didn't tip. People were so cheap. I was better off just getting a job at McDonalds. 

Of course a tipping thread would go this route. That is NEVER justified. Be a professional. I can't click the video, but good to see he lost his job over that. Uncalled for and he's a classless piece of ****.
Tips are not mandatory. They are based upon satisfaction of service. You don't tip because of societal pressure. If someone wants a tip, they have to earn it. People aren't giving money away, why should you for someone who does a half assed job?
And here we go with messing with someone's food because they don't tip. That's exactly why they work a job where they depend on someone else to supplement their wages. Just as big of a piece of **** as the guy who pissed on her doorstep.

There is a difference of not tipping for a unsatisfactory job and not tipping all together.

There's no obligation to tip though. If one doesn't feel like it then they don't have to.

what do you expect though when you do a job 16 year olds can do?

What does that have to do with anything? Because they are unskilled workers they deserve not to make a decent check?

There are people from all walk of life that work these jobs. Not everyone is some lazy scumbag who can't get off their *** and do better :smh:

This is different than being a waiter, because delivery guys do get paid at least minimum wage. That being said, she should go pick up the order herself if she has no intention of tipping. It's just a frew brucks people...just tip these people.

**** with that tipping is optional nonsense. Tipping is optional the same way it's optional to hold the door for a 95-year-old lady wheeling around an oxygen tank. If this fat ***** doesn't have $2 for a tip then get your fat *** off the couch and pick up the pizza yourself.

If you don't have tip money, don't eat out/get delivery.

View media item 135606

**** with that tipping is optional nonsense. Tipping is optional the same way it's optional to hold the door for a 95-year-old lady wheeling around an oxygen tank. If this fat ***** doesn't have $2 for a tip then get your fat *** off the couch and pick up the pizza yourself.

except that tip is optional.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]he signed up for the job though he knew tip was optional..bet that a hole has not tip before as well karma a mother[/COLOR]

There's no obligation to tip though. If one doesn't feel like it then they don't have to.

That's cool, I'm not saying people absolutely have to tip.

I'm just saying people shouldn't make make up some BS excuse to rationalize their not tipping to make themselves feel better about it.

If everyone choose not to tip, prices would go up, and you would have to pay that money up front. So really tippers are subsidizing non tippers cheapness

Back
Top Bottom