Pizza delivery driver urinates on customer's doorstep for not tipping (video)

Sees thread title.....Looks who the OP is....

No, no, no.......you almost got me though. Nice thinly veiled thread. :lol:

The usual suspects in here on their cheaply made soap boxes.

There's no obligation to tip though. If one doesn't feel like it then they don't have to.

That's cool, I'm not saying people absolutely have to tip.

I'm just saying people shouldn't make make up some BS excuse to rationalize their not tipping to make themselves feel better about it.

If everyone choose not to tip, prices would go up, and you would have to pay that money up front. So really tippers are subsidizing non tippers cheapness
But everyone has no problem making up BS excuses to why pissing on someone's doorstep is ok, or spitting in food, and shouldn't be held up to any set of morals even though beyond representing themselves they are representing the company that employs them. And :lol: at the fat bashing. Y'all know damn well yall would be all up in those Iowa sugarwalls given the opportunity then dippy bop home like
deandance.gif

But everyone has no problem making up BS excuses to why pissing on someone's doorstep is ok, or spitting in food, and shouldn't be held up to any set of morals even though beyond representing themselves they are representing the company that employs them. And :lol: at the fat bashing. Y'all know damn well yall would be all up in those Iowa sugarwalls given the opportunity then dippy bop home like
deandance.gif

Brah I never said I was cool with what homeboy did. She didn't owe him anything, he shouldn't have done what he did, and deserve to get fired. NO QUESTION

And I admitted I used to harpoon some whales back in the days. Ain't got any shame bout that 8)

But now I work hard so that I don't need to chubby chase anymore.

Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there.

wonder what she ate the next night.
leftover pizza? Maybe it was her last hoorah before starting a diet and changing her life. Maybe she has a thyroid problem. Maybe they gave her free pizza for life in exchange for her not pressing charges. Either way, not only was buddy fired, he was forced to call and apologize and go back and clean it up, and she didn't tip him for that either.

Last edited:
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there.

KILLAspit.gif

I smell a lot of broke people in here lol. Funny how when I order food and the delivery person turns out to be a dude I'm cool with they won't even let me tip them.
Plus dont these commercial places also charge a delivery fee....does that also go to the driver?

I ain't tippin if you got it. Its actually paying for the service you received. Get your money up.

I delivered for 3-4 years in high school/college and the one time I didn't receive a tip it was at a mentally challenged person's house. Mind you I'm from a rich area, so im guessing all that non-tipping **** is for poor people.

He should have taken a dump instead.

Except she probably would have eaten because she is very fat.

Shouldn't have pissed him off.
That's a piss poor job right there.
Maybe he just wanted a piss a pissa.
more? more.
Maybe she called him Nate. His response...No, urinate.

Tips are not mandatory. They are based upon satisfaction of service. You don't tip because of societal pressure. If someone wants a tip, they have to earn it. People aren't giving money away, why should you for someone who does a half assed job?
Yuup,,,the pizza guy who brings me napkins,pepper and cheese gets a tip.
I delivered for 3-4 years in high school/college and the one time I didn't receive a tip it was at a mentally challenged person's house. Mind you I'm from a rich area, so im guessing all that non-tipping **** is for poor people.
WUT?? 

Don't order pizza and not tip. It's just rude.

this. if there was nothing wrong with the service or delivery time, she should have tipped. and that "i didn't have the money" excuse is lame. funny she only had enough to buy some food to stuff her face with.

you don't have to tip taxi drivers or bellhops or bartenders or barbers... but you do, because they provided you a service that you were not willing to do yourself, i.e. cutting your own hair, walking to your destination, carrying your bags.

at the same time, dude shouldn't have pissed on her door. it was an immature and childish thing to do. hell it doesn't even matter to her, she's renting that apartment.

Back
Top Bottom