Plain clothes Ny cop runs up on black dude, gets shot and dies

laugh.gif
I hope this doesn't become the 20 page flame war I'm predicting it to be

A dude shot another dude in the head. He's going to jail for it. End of story

it wasn't legal... And he's a felon.

Doesn't matter though...

He still getting the book thrown at him because cop lives matter WAAAY more than civilian lives.

This is just extra years thrown on top at this point.
nah, if that's the case you're reaching.  You can't shoot and kill anyone with a dirty burner and you're a felon without going down. 

If you have nothing illegal on you, why should you worry? I've been body-slammed by a cop due to me giving some 6'3" dude that work in all different angles of his face. I got searched, I had Chapstick and a pen. I'm 5'11"

I walked, and they asked me if I wanted if I wanted to press charges since I was 17 and he was 19. Mind you, he needed medical attention. Nothing crazy, but still.

And of course I didn't press charges.

Miss me with that. I've never held a gun or intended to kill anybody in my life, you'll have to be raised all types of twisted and your family has to be the same way for you to turn out like this, as well as your friends.

You guys are trying to justify his right to fear for his life over a couple of procedure police questions (even if it was somewhat confrontational)? That's HIS job. When nobody is paying attention to race, but rather to the topic at hand, and outcome of said topic.
just cause YOU personally are soft don't change anyone else's situation one way or another though

If you're sending personal attacks, you autamically feel inferior. Everything I've been saying has been general, in this discussion.

Carry on on, my insecure friend. Tell me more of how I make you feel like I'm better than you behind a computer screen. I'm pretty much an open book on my life, and you can peep my avatars for reference.

Let's keep the personal attacks to a minimum, before I start throwing facts and posting pictures while others will do nothing but perform key word wars. And yea I'm a bit drunk and about to **** a ***** I'll post new pics later.
WTF are you talking about? You posted a rant about nothing but you being terry cloth, then added your own description to the original story and now you're mad because I'm not taking it as gospel?  

I'm going to assume this death, and the way he died is going to make some people jump in joy.

Why? I do not know.
Why? Because if you ever been ran up on by a plain clothes cop you know they're flagrant.

They act like thugs looking for a fight and only after they've baited you into an altercation will they identify themselves as a cop.

How do I know this? I was ready to rumble with 3 such undercovers and then they identified themselves as officers then proceeded to assault me after they knew I couldn't retaliate because they were cops.

I was just minding my own business at a red light when they pulled up and started talking ****, I wasn't having it thinking they were just normal non-police everyday dudes who wanted their ******* **** rocked to sleep. So it wasn't like I was engaged in any illicit activity for them to harass me like that.

**** 'em. Maybe this is what needed to happen for these cops to start treating people they're supposed to be serving with respect.
*standing ovation* 

The problem with this thread is that you are complaining about the actions of a police officer who didn't over react...

If the undercovers had acted like the cops in the Tamir Rice case they would be alive...

So any complaint about these cops is basically saying "being investigative instead of aggressive is wrong"....

You are essentially saying is if a cop suspects something they should run out guns out because if they don't not only will they get killed, but you will suspect they caused the altercation.... you can't give a non-aggressive cop who is dead the same scrutiny that you give over aggressive cops that lived.... otherwise cops might as well shoot first ask questions last because at least they'll be alive when people start making up accusations.

This cop wasn't aggressive enough and got killed.... had he been trigger happy he would probably be alive...but it could have ended bad if he was trigger happy and the suspect was just holding a black cellphone and got shot too..

Choose:

1. non-aggressive cops who will end up taking a bit more L's in the long run

2. over aggressive cops who make sure they live to see another day but are a danger to the public.

I applaud number 1. while you guys chastise and criticize them.

So I guess you're pushing for more number 2's.

Last edited:
Dude was a felon with gun who shot a cop.

Just let that sink in.

He wasn't afraid of jail, so back he goes. He gets no sympathy from me.

R.I.P. to the officer.

I'm sorry, but bringing up a case of a felon with an illegal gun who was approached by a cop isn't helping any cause. There's no such thing as unprovoked in this circumstance, cop had a hunch and it turned out to be true but unfortunately cost him his life. And yes the book will be thrown at him, it's known for cop killers despite the circumstance. To me this is an example of force feeding us an issue, trying to make us feel, but it's completely unnecessary. Real injustice at the hands of police happens everyday, we don't need to reach. Let's maintain some sensibility about this folks and not risk adding to the deflection from the real issue.

Last edited:
How many of them have interacted with police, while committing illegal acts or being suspicious of said acts would be a different question. If that's what you were implying, with your "you can tell" statement.

Sometimes being suspicious of a crime is as simple as where you live or what you look like.

Its obvious you don't understand that. Until you've been ordered to lay face down in the pavement just for walking down the street, or had guns drawn on you and been insinuated as a gang member for wearing a certain color, you will never understand that aspect of the equation.

Hope the view is nice from atop that horse.

Edit: P.S. You knew exactly what I meant when I said interacted with the cops as well. I'm not talking about calling them to the scene of an accident. I'm talking about living in an urban environment where police presence is CONSTANT and harassment is the norm. Don't play dumb.

If you have nothing illegal on you, why should you worry? I've been body-slammed by a cop due to me giving some 6'3" dude that work in all different angles of his face. I got searched, I had Chapstick and a pen. I'm 5'11"

I walked, and they asked me if I wanted if I wanted to press charges since I was 17 and he was 19. Mind you, he needed medical attention. Nothing crazy, but still.

And of course I didn't press charges.

Miss me with that. I've never held a gun or intended to kill anybody in my life, you'll have to be raised all types of twisted and your family has to be the same way for you to turn out like this, as well as your friends.

You guys are trying to justify his right to fear for his life over a couple of procedure police questions (even if it was somewhat confrontational)? That's HIS job. When nobody is paying attention to race, but rather to the topic at hand, and outcome of said topic.

Son just stop. I'm from the same city as @Yeah you don't know how ridiculous the cops are. We do. I walked around a corner one day to find 3 cops guns drawn me staring down multiple barrels and thrown on the ground for nothing and later let go. Cops haven't done a thing to earn our trust. Never will trust them. You know how many people I know who have beat brutality cases? I'd run out of fingers to count on. My boy walks with a permanent limp from the police. But hey he got 15k right?

I've never held a gun or intended to kill anybody in my life, you'll have to be raised all types of twisted and your family has to be the same way for you to turn out like this, as well as your friends.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do your thing, I'm sure somebody will spend their Saturday arguing with you
laugh.gif
Nah, they just want a circlejerk where they can throw smileys like you and not try to actually break down the topic and discuss it.

nah b, the cop must have provoked him... he wouldn't just shoot an undercover just because he's a felon with a gun....

This is probably why no one is responding.

Comments like this are completely useless.

I've stated twice and even quoted myself to say I just think things went down differently.

I've said 4 times that dude should be in jail

My initial post was about people making it racial when they ALWAYS tell black people not to make it racial.

nah, if that's the case you're reaching.  You can't shoot and kill anyone with a dirty burner and you're a felon without going down. 

You think penalties get more severe if you harm a public servant as opposed to a civilian?

I just don't like how cops lives are held in higher regard than civilian lives.

I have no sympathy for this cop or any other police officer.
What about detectives? How do you feel about them? I've always wondered to what extent cop haters hate cops.

Is it just your regular beat cop or does it extend to the entire department?

The problem with this thread is that you are complaining about the actions of a police officer who didn't over react...

If the undercovers had acted like the cops in the Tamir Rice case they would be alive...
So any complaint about these cops is basically saying "being investigative instead of aggressive is wrong"....

You are essentially saying is if a cop suspects something they should run out guns out because if they don't not only will they get killed, but you will suspect they caused the altercation.... you can't give a non-aggressive cop who is dead the same scrutiny that you give over aggressive cops that lived.... otherwise cops might as well shoot first ask questions last because at least they'll be alive when people start making up accusations.

This cop wasn't aggressive enough and got killed.... had he been trigger happy he would probably be alive...but it could have ended bad if he was trigger happy and the suspect was just holding a black cellphone and got shot too..

Choose:

1. non-aggressive cops who will end up taking a bit more L's in the long run
2. over aggressive cops who make sure they live to see another day but are a danger to the public.

I applaud number 1. while you guys chastise and criticize them.
So I guess you're pushing for more number 2's.

There's a middle ground....and that middle ground is usually in line with protocol and training.

The officers should have certainly been more assertive once they saw what could have been a handgun in his waistband.

But that's not to suggest they should've came out guns drawn shooting.

No, they should have came out of the car guns drawn THEN ordering the suspect to "stop" or what most officers would say in the situation "let me see your hands or I will shoot".

The fact is the account provided by the NYPD just sounds outright ridiculous.

What cop in his right mind approaches what he believes to be a gun toting subject with such passiveness.

"Hey guy.....do you have a gun in your waistband?"

"Lol.....yaaaasss".

Does that seem like a logical line of questioning? Does that seem like a logical response from someone with a concealed weapon?

In my mind and the minds of many others in this thread it doesn't seem like a logical reach to believe the actual verbal exchange between officer and shooter did not occur as described by the NYPD.

In fact I'm not sure I believe the entire series of events went down as told by the PD. Just doesn't make a lot of sense if you really think about it.

Last edited:
If they came out with guns drawn it just would've been another excuse for why they got shot at.

Back
Top Bottom