Platanos con Salami

this dude is seriously mad of the way Dominican's eat there food lol, get a life. Everyone has there choice of how to eat their food dummy.

Do not want
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

until I tasted it...
eek.gif
eek.gif
the end,

op has failed
No me vengas con chingaderas. el mendigo platano no se revuelve con mamadas de salami. pinches ascerosos. sepan a comer! predan a nosotros!
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

until I tasted it...
eek.gif
eek.gif
the end,

op has failed
No me vengas con chingaderas. el mendigo platano no se revuelve con mamadas de salami. pinches ascerosos. sepan a comer! predan a nosotros!
eek.gif
roll.gif

Don't knock it until you tried it. That stuff is crack. They do OD with the platanos, but I can't front of some of their food. Dated a few Dominican girls before I got married. Actually, almost every girl I dated in NYC was Dominican, including an ex-GF of 3 years. They can def. make something out of nothing. Anybody who's ever had a good Habichuelas con Dulce knows what I'm talking about...

Don't knock it until you tried it. That stuff is crack. They do OD with the platanos, but I can't front of some of their food. Dated a few Dominican girls before I got married. Actually, almost every girl I dated in NYC was Dominican, including an ex-GF of 3 years. They can def. make something out of nothing. Anybody who's ever had a good Habichuelas con Dulce knows what I'm talking about...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Mexican food ftw
I ain't cosigning Dominican food but Mexican food definitely ain't no better. Probably the most overrated food out.

[table]Taco Bell[tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Type[/th][td]Wholly owned subsidiary[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Industry[/th][td]Fast Food[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Founded[/th][td]March 21, 1962 (Downey, California)[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Headquarters[/th][td]Irvine, California, United States[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Number of locations[/th][td]6,446 restaurants (2009)[sup][1][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Key people[/th][td]Glen Bell (founder)
Greg Creed (president/CEO)
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Products[/th][td]Tacos, burritos, and other Tex-Mex cuisine-related fast food[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Revenue[/th][td]▲$1.9 billion USD (2009)[sup][1][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Employees[/th][td]175,000+[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Parent[/th][td]Yum! Brands[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Website[/th][td]tacobell.com[/td][/tr][/table]
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Mexican food ftw
I ain't cosigning Dominican food but Mexican food definitely ain't no better. Probably the most overrated food out.

[table]Taco Bell[tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Type[/th][td]Wholly owned subsidiary[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Industry[/th][td]Fast Food[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Founded[/th][td]March 21, 1962 (Downey, California)[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Headquarters[/th][td]Irvine, California, United States[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Number of locations[/th][td]6,446 restaurants (2009)[sup][1][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Key people[/th][td]Glen Bell (founder)
Greg Creed (president/CEO)
[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Products[/th][td]Tacos, burritos, and other Tex-Mex cuisine-related fast food[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Revenue[/th][td]▲$1.9 billion USD (2009)[sup][1][/sup][/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Employees[/th][td]175,000+[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Parent[/th][td]Yum! Brands[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Website[/th][td]tacobell.com[/td][/tr][/table]
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

HAHAHAA Lmaoo at whoever says Mexican food is wack ! Haha yall trippin Mexican food is the bomb , it be having so many diffenret foods from dinner plates to tacls to breakfast sheittt they serve anything! Bomb stuff too
pimp.gif

Other countries might have some good tasting $%^& but mexican tops it all with just more that 1 plate of food.

HAHAHAA Lmaoo at whoever says Mexican food is wack ! Haha yall trippin Mexican food is the bomb , it be having so many diffenret foods from dinner plates to tacls to breakfast sheittt they serve anything! Bomb stuff too
pimp.gif

Other countries might have some good tasting $%^& but mexican tops it all with just more that 1 plate of food.

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Nigerian plantain + stew>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Step your game up DR. You're doing it all wrong.

Rice+with+beef+stew+and+fried+plantain.JPG

embassy+001.jpg

Nigerian plantain + stew>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Step your game up DR. You're doing it all wrong.

Rice+with+beef+stew+and+fried+plantain.JPG

embassy+001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom