Platanos con Salami

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Mexican food ftw
I ain't cosigning Dominican food but Mexican food definitely ain't no better. Probably the most overrated food out.
Mexican food is extremely diverse and varies greatly from region to region. The stuff that's labeled as Mexican here in this country is really more "Tex Mex" or a Southwest mixture of different foods.

I can't get down with Dominican food though. Not for me.

Mexican food ftw
I ain't cosigning Dominican food but Mexican food definitely ain't no better. Probably the most overrated food out.
Mexican food is extremely diverse and varies greatly from region to region. The stuff that's labeled as Mexican here in this country is really more "Tex Mex" or a Southwest mixture of different foods.

Dominican food AND women > mexican food and women
grin.gif
Oh yes I did

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Mexican food ftw

I hate  all variations of Mexican food minus  tamales.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Mexican food ftw

I hate  all variations of Mexican food minus  tamales.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

grin.gif
Oh yes I did

Haven't tried Dominican food but you sir are way off with the women. Mexican women >>>>> Dominican women 

grin.gif
Oh yes I did

Haven't tried Dominican food but you sir are way off with the women. Mexican women >>>>> Dominican women 

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

grin.gif
Oh yes I did

I know it's a matter of opinion and you're probably mexican but
indifferent.gif

grin.gif
Oh yes I did

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
Oh yes I did

indifferent.gif

Somebody should bring back the "Mexican girls from Mexico thread" where dudes jaws were dropping and the Dominican's and Puerto Ricans were hatin'.  Thread shutdown.

Ya'll ain't ready for the blue/green eye, stacked breezies Mexico has to offer, ya'll still think every Mexican girl looks like India Maria.

Dominican food is good, but it isn't touching Mexican food.  There's a reason one of them is mainstream and is now fused with American culture and the other one simply isn't.

Back
Top Bottom