Playoff XII Appreciation

playoff1.jpg

I remember going to Judson Robinson Community Center in elementary for the summer and first seeing these. I had my black/red's on and some guy came to pickup his kid. I was�
eek.gif
. Dope commercial, and even more importantly, a dopeshoe. I've really slept on these and will make it a promise to myself to cop these in 2010. I wish they would ave re-retroed these instead of the RisingSun's or Poo Games.

When these released before they flew out here in NYC.

I was able to cop from BeastBay though, and I still remember them being at certain spots sometime after the initial release, but they were gone when theyreleased out here.

I would say probably the best colorway of the XII's... in my opinion.

my second favorite 12 colorway(first being the white/reds)
whenever these release again they will be mine
appreciated

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I was able to cop from BeastBay though, and I still remember them being at certain spots sometime after the initial release, but they were gone when they released out here.

I want to agree, but everytime I see the Obsidian/White colorway I get a little hesitant.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I was able to cop from BeastBay though, and I still remember them being at certain spots sometime after the initial release, but they were gone when they released out here.

I concur
pimp.gif

Had them on the other day and a finishline employee almost lost his mind. They're one of my favorite pair of jordans. Wish they didn't yellow though.

I wore mine to work last week. Still very clean except a little yellowing
smh.gif
..... If they do rerealese get ready for some Nubuck lol

i got my og's, but they're real stuff, don't really like the comfort. the zoom feels like concrete....anybody else's like this? i like theretro's much better,
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]my favorite color way of the XII[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]my pair[/color]

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
pulser2.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td] [/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td][/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [td]
spaceout.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]
3619111504_c1a38ce5cf.jpg

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i got my og's, but they're real stuff, don't really like the comfort. the zoom feels like concrete....anybody else's like this? i like the retro's much better,
ohwell.gif

agree

Koopa2410 - Yeah OG's aren't very comfortable compared to the retros. I own a pair of OG's, but I only wear for casually. I need to find me a pairof retros so I can put my OG's to rest.

JAYS - No they are not coming out. I've noticed some of your posts recently shows that you want them.
laugh.gif
Go look in the Buy/Sell Forums, eBay, and maybeeven your local Craigslist.

These are my second favorite pair of XII's, the first is the White/Red colorway.

Here's a picture of my OG Playoff XII's.
pimp.gif

i remember when i first saw jordan wearing these in the game i damn near lost my mind i wanted them so bad and i remember i was at my aunts in the og ones andher dog jumped on me and made me step in some damn mud and i jus burst out cryin......lol i had both og and retro i still got my retros but they got a slightyellowing on the bottom imma copp another pair one day not right now tho. and arent these the ones he scored 60 something points in against the jazz?

appreciated

These are top 3 all-time Jordans on my list. Couldn't get the OGs or Retros when they first came out. Just last year I was able to grab a DS retro pair,can't wait to break them out.

Back
Top Bottom