Playoff XII Appreciation

Apreciated.

I have the taxi's and the rising suns...
I think i might be the only one saying this but i luv me those rising suns...

But when these come out... I'm going to be buying these a.s.a.p.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Wanna know the best part??

The OG's can still be had for a reasonably affordable price nowadays. Not to mention they're built like tanks.
so true

These and the white/reds are my favorite 12s.

I still have my '04 retros.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
easily the best CW of the 12's next 2 the Obsidian's.... I havehad them both times....

If they come back out again I will be copping 2 pair for sure!!!!
grin.gif

One of my favorite Jordan's of all time. I went through hell to get the OG's back in the day. I wore them until the bottom strip part tore off
laugh.gif
. I bought another pair from another website several years later forretail. Like others said, the OG's are not that comfortable compared to the Retro's.

The "Dunk" on Mutumbo in the 97' Playoffs was priceless
pimp.gif

too bad I wore a 9.5 when i got these for the first time.... I need a pair of 10.5... They should put these in a pack with a pair of 4s... But this is a pipedream lol, Jordan doesnt make dream shoes, just okay ones....

wow. these are my favorite Jordans ever.. back then my mother bought me this shoe as a xmas and birthday present.. I really love the design, the colorblendingand the black red nike box.. I used to change the laces to white whenever I play ball then change it to black when I use it for casual wear.. it lasted foraround 4-5 good years w/ 5 days a week of usage.. I'm still looking for the 2001(?) retro of these and I hope JB will hear us and retro these.. very muchappreciated shoe imho

Originally Posted by micronsil

Apreciated.

I have the taxi's and the rising suns...
I think i might be the only one saying this but i luv me those rising suns...

But when these come out... I'm going to be buying these a.s.a.p.

pimp.gif
i really like the rising suns also
waiting to get em for $80
i used to want JB to retro the playoffs with nubuck but after the flu games im glad they didnt and hope that they wont
sick.gif

these are my favorite jordan after the original columbia 11's. i need a pair of playoff 12's in my life

I love my pair. I'm about to start my first restoration project on them later this week.

I miss those jeans, too.

I remember when these joints dropped. It was on 2/14/04 and it's been nearly 6 years since they released. I still have my pair deadstock till this day.
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

I own the black/white,black/red,and white/red 12's. All l need to cop is a pair of some taxi 12's and I'm good.

Much appreciation for this shoe. Not only the best xii CW but one of my favorite jays period. Still looking for a pair though.

I remember back in 97 a friend in class had these and my neck hurt everyday from starring at his kicks, were so dope. When the XIIIs dropped afterwards itwas love and I copped my first pair of jordans, but the XIIs take me back. I remember my bro had the breds OG back then too, but my favorite CW definately isthe Black/White Playoffs

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom