Playoff XII Appreciation

Appreciated, although, I decided to make mine hoop shoes instead of casual wear...RIP

My favorite shoe of all time, both OG and Retro. I gotta put on 3 pairs of underwear just to rock em.

I need this in my collection. F a retro this year, they're just going to use bad leather

I was considering buying the OG's, but i didn't know that the retros were better....is that true???

One of my favorite Jordans I still remember picking these up on release day. I couldn't pass up on the retros and I still haven't worn them.

Man, These are the only j's from my deadstock collection i sold! I only got around $120 for them! I kinda regret it!- ponyboy

These are nice. If they released these again I would def cop. Nice. Love the black and white!

i'm glad they didnt re release these! i bet me and maybe 2 other people have these still DS.

every time i see playoff 12s i get mad at myself for passing on them and getting the flint 12s
eyes.gif

i remember these were on eastbay for a good week and half or two before even selling out

when i got mine on release day, i wus offered 200$ right there on the spot by another cat bcuz i got the last sz 12 and he really wanted em..i said no and kepttruckin'..and guess wut i did once i felt like i got my use out of them...i sprayed painted the white part black, and played bball in them in an insidebball court and left black marks all over the d-mn gym..and speaking of DS, i just came across a nice DS pair on ISS last nite..want them so bad! but d-mn, imtryin2 stop buying jordans..but the little red devil on my right shoulder keeps poking me in the ear and tellin me2 do it..its a never-ending battle..maybe ineed counseling..
ohwell.gif

VERY much appreciated. Valentine's Day 2K4. I remember it so fondly, yet so simply.
smokin.gif

My size 10s are a little snug these days; I'm looking to get a DS 10.5 or 11 hopefully this year and IDK what I'll do w/ my size 10s. Gotta keep themtil I replace them at least though, these got HEAVY rotation from me in 2004-2005. What I wouldn't give to return to 2004....
frown.gif

Wanna know the best part??

The OG's can still be had for a reasonably affordable price nowadays. Not to mention they're built like tanks.

I love these so much. Best XII ever. I remember getting the OG Taxi's in High School and everyone crackin on them, but when I copped these they were like"Ohhh snaps" and copped a pair.

How much are these going for market value nowaday? I need to get a DS pair in my size.

these were my first ever jordan back in the day when i was about 5 years. old. would love for them to rerelease. 12s are such a clean colorway.
i dont think people would like them as much without that little piece of silver either.
appreciated

Very nice shoe -I would like a pair of the retros for the comfort factor ...I have 2 pairs of the OGs

Back
Top Bottom