PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

@gswstats: Bogut becomes the first Warrior in nearly six years with 11 points, 14 rebounds and four blocks in 31 minutes or less (Biedrins, 12/29/08).

:pimp:

Bogut with a phenomenal game. His defensive presence was definitely felt, 4 blocks :pimp:.

Draymond Green, Jesus...I enjoy admitting I was wrong. This guy is amazing. Filled that stat sheet.

It was obvious, our TOs were an improvement. 3 at the half I believe, 10 end of the game. I'll take that considering we were in the 20's.

klay sucks at interviews
laugh.gif
He's just an introverted dude man.

Hella random but Christmas before last I saw him at Target in Emeryville completely solo playing the Uncharted 3 demo. 
laugh.gif

I didn't even say what's up he had a hoodie on over his head and really didn't look like he wanted to be bothered.  

Last edited:
this dude ric bucher really working for Bleacher Report :lol:
did he leave on his own or did they not renew his contract on 957

^I like the front better than our current jerseys.  The back with the first name is just awful though.

Last edited:

^I like the front better than our current jerseys.  The back with the first name is just awful though.
Gonna have to disagree with you there, awful all around. I love our current jerseys though.
I am definitely in the minority but I absolutely hate our current jerseys.  I hate the fact that it says "Golden State" and it says "Warriors" on the same jersey.  Its just so rec league to me.

I miss the mid-90's with just Warriors gold/blue.
smokin.gif
yup..

i miss 90's basketball uniforms

I wish that our team had a classic look instead of changing the uniform every 5 years

we could have an iconic look like the lakers or celtics or knicks 

Back
Top Bottom