PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

11-2.  
pimp.gif

Why?

A few reasons.....

-Steve Kerr has made an incredible difference with our offense while maintaining the importance of defense that Mark Jackson emphasized.

-Stephen Curry is the 3rd best player in the NBA and is playing like it. 

And most importantly..............

NO DAVID LEE!!!!!  
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I think it was around 5 years ago when we were all talking about how Steph doesn't belong in this picture. Now you can make a case of him being better than all those guys.

View media item 1276503

I think it was around 5 years ago when we were all talking about how Steph doesn't belong in this picture. Now you can make a case of him being better than all those guys.

View media item 1276503

In my opinion, its not even that you can make a case for it anymore. I think it would be hard to make a case that any of those guys are better than Steph. And I am a huge Russell Westbrook fan.

Like i have said repeatedly, I truly believe Steph is the third best player in the NBA.

lest we forget, a healthy d. rose was almost unguardable.

is steph's shot what separates him from the others?

That's awesome.

It almost brought a tear to my eye hearing that from skip n stephen A.

All those years of sucking... And now.... Aw man.. No words...

little birdie said klay done dumped his girl
time to focus on ball and trying to be the best sg

No reason Rush should be the first sub.  Dude plays like he has cinder blocks for shoes.  

Maybe those break-up rumors are true.  Max-money Klay is disinterested in this game.  

The Warriors are now 12-2 in the month of November, the most November wins they’ve recorded in the team’s West Coast Era (since 1962-63)

Back
Top Bottom